Taskmaster Casting

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry for another thread and all that but Iwas just sitting here and a thought slammed into my head so hard that it almost knocked me down.

Jason Statham as Taskmaster.

Now we just need to figure out what flick to put him in........I say toss hm in Captain America as th Red Skulls Lead Henchman.

nah. i'd just use a stunt actor and use him in the Moon Knight tv series. why cast a big name actor if his face is going to be covered up for most of it? he's not going to be the hero of the piece, afterall. plus Statham isn't very physically imposing. i would just use a well-trained martial artist/stunt-man and do some weird voice effect.

It's for the Voice man.........

Hmmmm....Ray Park then....they sound the same and Ray Park is nuts.

Is Ray Park from Brooklyn? Well the Brittish Accent he's had in every film he spoke in fooled me.

Stuntman with David Hayter(Snake from Metal Gear Solid) as the voice. Put him in a Deadpool movie since that's who he has the closest relation with. Save Jason Statham for Union Jack in a Captain America movie or something.

I always thought he should be in a DP movie (because the way DP beats him is awesome), so I thought he should sound the exact opposite of DP, so Hugo Weaving would be good.

i thought nobody knew what tasky looked like

nah statham would be wasted on taskmaster rough.

union jack would be sweet though.

i always thought of him for deadpool though.

...Nnnaah. I don't hear it....But it can work though. I mean I can imagine Bruce doing the whole teaching other supervillains thing.

Just cast a voice, like Scott McNeil or something (he did Evo Wolverine, Dinobot, Jetfire, Rattrap, Destro, Piccolo and several others).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"