t1-endofire-75.gif
t1-endofire-50.gif

t1-sunglasses-100.gif
t1-sunglasses-75.gif
t1-sunglasses-50.gif

t1-hallwaychase-100.gif
t1-hallwaychase-75.gif
t1-hallwaychase-50.gif

Holy Crap! Ill call the top one of him walking out the fire!!!

Those are awesome though!

How about a Terminator in the gun store for next time?? :hehe:

loved 1 loved 2 even more...hated 3. end thoughts on term 1 2 and 3.

Holy Crap! Ill call the top one of him walking out the fire!!!

Those are awesome though!

How about a Terminator in the gun store for next time?? :hehe:

I was torn on whether to have your avatar or mine, but I did request mine so had to go with that.

These are all awesome though JaD.

T2 SKYNET BLURAY WINS AWARD
7/9/2009 Blu-Ray.com

The International Digital Media Alliance (IDMA) has awarded the recently Lionsgate Home Entertainment Blu-ray release of 'Terminator 2: Skynet Edition' for "Excellence in Advanced Interactivity". The advanced programming of the disc - which utilizes softronic's Kaleidoscope platform - immerses viewers into the world of the Terminator using advanced menu systems and a level of interactivity not previously seen.

Nils Hammerich of softronic commented, "The Skynet edition of ‘Terminator 2: Judgement Day' is the most comprehensive worldwide Blu-ray production so far. It sets a new milestone in the development of this format. Fans will be able to watch the outstanding feature with the numerous Blu-ray features in a new way that immerses them to an extent never experienced before. Furthermore this BD is an imposing showcase for what is possible with Kaleidoscope which was used for the entire disc."

great for them

finally got to seeing the 3rd 1 today. better than i expected, but still my least favorite. but ya, it's underrated.

so the way I'd rank the terminator films is

#1:T2
#2:TS
#3:T1
#4:T3

I rate them like this for now, could change in the future of course:

1) T1
2) T2
3) T3
-) TS

1. T2
2. T1
3. TS
4. T3

T1 is a fantastic film, but I can't tell you guys how much I love T2. My dad bought T1 and 2 for my birthday when I was around four and I remember watching T2 at least everyday in the summer of '98. It was my favorite film for about eight years. T1 is still excellent and it's even better for it's time and what was achieved with a small budget. I liked TS a lot more than most people on this forum. Yes, the plot can sometimes feel like a big plot hole and some characters aren't fleshed out, but I still enjoyed it:o. Though, I hated Terminator 3. I didn't like anything in the film, from the acting to the effects.

^^ I find T3 underrated, but defenitely not as good as the first 2 or even Salvation.

I'm in the mood for T2 tonight, so I'll be watching that tonight.

T2 is one of the most watchable movies ever imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"