Thank you, Bruce Timm

TNBA designs I didn't like it

m01.gif

02.jpg

m01.gif

m01.gif

Now see, personally, I like them all. Are they as good as the BTAS versions? Some aren't, but they certainly don't strike me as bad.

Well Two-Face is an update but not so much others.

Joker's red lips is missing other that he's fine.

I never liked Catwoman's BTAS costume. TNBA is a big improvement. Although the bluish, greenish face never made sense to me. :o

Oh I love BTAS Catwoman costume, it's so much better then TNBA. Only thing I wish it was in black like Batman Returns' Catwoman.

Riddler had the worst redesign.

and Selina seemed more quasi-vigilante like in BTAS, so the transformation into full-on self-seeking schemer in TNBA was weird to me.:huh:

Oh I love BTAS Catwoman costume, it's so much better then TNBA. Only thing I wish it was in black like Batman Returns' Catwoman.
That's what I don't like about it; all of the gray. If it was black, it would've been great. But the gray ruins it. IMO. :o

I think they did actually show Batman scaring Joker into the vat in like a video recording or something, in "Beware the Creeper".

Yes. BTAS Joker's origin is exactly the same as his traditional origin, except that he's an unmasked criminal rather than the Red Hood. They didn't tell his origin till near the end of the second series but he still had one, and the traditional one at that.

I just watched ROTJ and Terry says "Got dropped in some acid and so you become a criminal", so yes that is his origin.

I will never understand why Joker didn't have red lips in TNBA

TNBA designs I didn't like it

m01.gif

02.jpg

m01.gif

m01.gif

Two Face was fine, Joker needed his red lips, Catwoman needed to lose the white face, and Ivy's costume was so skimpy and lame.

Worst think about the Joker was his eyes, I really hate the white eyes. But yes he needs red lips too. They should of just kept them all the same imo.

I just watched the JLU Cadmus season finale.

:wow: :up:

And Epilogue?
I got the shivers. Almost cried.

(I know, I'm behind on these things)

The Epilogue twist was kinda lame and unnecessary.:down

I liked the story, even if it was far-fetched. But it was the Batman/Ace moments and the "On Leather Wings" bookend that really got me.

But it still wasn't good enough for some people. Believe me, there were still people who said he was an insult to the legacy! :huh:

Those people don't count. There's no need for a retcon just to please a small group of fans who are blind to the brilliance that was established.:cmad:

Well Batman Beyond is better than DK2. I'd rather BB be cannon than DK2. But if I had my way then DKR would be the last Batman story ever just with a slightly different ending in which *SPOILER: he would of died :*SPOILER*

I come here and I see people saying Nolan saved batman after the debacle that was batman and robin; but I disagree. You did.

That`s right,if Bruce Timm and Paul Dini did not make Batman:TAS then there would be no fans..and a good chance Batman Begins would not have been.

That`s right,if Bruce Timm and Paul Dini did not make Batman:TAS then there would be no fans..and a good chance Batman Begins would not have been.
That's utterly ridiculous.

Not only did BTAS end at relatively the same time that B&R came out, you're totally ignoring the fans of the actual Batman comics and even the fans of the other, good, Batman movies. Hell, there's 40yo housewives that like Batman - and that type of appreciation doesn't die because of one bad movie.

If There was no Batman comics then we wouldn't have movies, cartoons, websites etc... You have thank Bill Finger and Bob Kane for them to creating such a great character we all enjoy different takes on.

Thank you Bruce Timm, Paul Dini Co and cast of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"