• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The 2012 New Hampshire Republican Presidential Debate

Yeah this debate was dull. I think that Huntsman and Paul win in substance. Romney wins on account that he once again came out of a debate unscathed, for some bizarre reason.

I don't know why Paul doesn't attack him...he's attacking Santorum and Chickenhawk...I guess he does honestly figure Romney has this in the bag.

I don't know why Paul doesn't attack him...he's attacking Santorum and Chickenhawk...I guess he does honestly figure Romney has this in the bag.

Because he doesn't really want to be President. His primary strategy first and foremost has been to spread his platform and message.

Yeah, Paul certainly doesn't want to be Romney's VP.

Because he doesn't really want to be President. His primary strategy first and foremost has been to spread his platform and message.

Blah...I honestly want to say don't run then. Only run if you think you can win.

I loved how Diane Sawyer was about to refer to then as "the characters" instead of the candidates

I loved how Diane Sawyer was about to refer to then as "the characters" instead of the candidates

USA Network: Characters welcome.

Ron Paul: history Hour.

Mitt Romney: How to flip flop..cooking show.

Blah...I honestly want to say don't run then. Only run if you think you can win.

I think the message is far more important than a Paul Presidency. The only way people are going to accept a Paul-esque candidate in the future is if they're exposed to his ideology first.

and Newt seemed like he was out for Romney's blood after Iowa.

But tonight he was a big teddy bear. I don't get it.

Probably because Gingrich saw the news shows talking about his extremely bitter concession speech and knows that if he came off as bitter in the debates, it would all but ruin his chances for the nomination.

Gingrich should embrace his true nature and run with it. His followers like his stubborn arrogance. Without that he's got nothing.

Yeah, I gotta job to go to and make a living, so I'm passing on that one.

Lulz DVR. But we both know it's the same ****, different day.

Actually--ok I'm quoting thee self--but 9-10am is Facebook debate on Today and 10-11:30 is Meet the press...so 2 and a half hours of no one taking shots at Romney.

Because they are the ones on the stage like characters on a theater. Bob Woodward has referred the various government officials as "the characters" in his books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"