The 2022 SuperHeroHype Awards Live Thread

Gv0QH2s.gif

It Girl. The Hype's HBiC so to speak. Some amazing Hype ladies have won this award and so many outstanding choices have been nominated. Heck, even some guys were nominated for It Girl this year, making that nomination thread one of this year's more memorable. This year's class of nominess are top notch and all are worthy and deserving.

The nominees are:

@Batgirl0202
@flickchick85
@squeekness
@Lily Adler
giphy.gif

Gv0QH2s.gif

It Girl. The Hype's HBiC so to speak. Some amazing Hype ladies have won this award and so many outstanding choices have been nominated. Heck, even some guys were nominated for It Girl this year, making that nomination thread one of this year's more memorable. This year's class of nominess are top notch and all are worthy and deserving.

The nominees are:

@Batgirl0202
@flickchick85
@squeekness
@Lily Adler
I suggest a four way tie. You are all so deserving

Gv0QH2s.gif

The nominees are:

@Batgirl0202
@flickchick85
@squeekness
@Lily Adler

M7szrZL.gif

it's an honor to just be nominated. oh wait...

LcP0sGL.gif

Comics. Comics. Comics. The things that got us started all those years ago and bring us to where we are today. Who still reads comics? I actually read an old issue of one of my favorite arcs today. The Comics Forum is hallowed ground, and few were worthy of the mantle of Comics Poster of the Year.

The nominees are:

@Mani-Man
@CrimsonMist
@Babillygunn
@flickchick85

CLu0cEe.jpg

and the winner is...

Batgirl0202
Congrats!! Love the CBM talk, the wit and general all round fun with every post. Definitely my vote for It Girl and totally deserving of the award. Also as I've said before, one of the best (my favourite) new posters in years!

Congrats!! Love the CBM talk, the wit and general all round fun with every post. Definitely my vote for It Girl and totally deserving of the award. Also as I've said before, one of the best (my favourite) new posters in years!

agreed. i'm expecting a speech from @Batgirl0202 on her well deserved win

rlNvQ0L.gif

We made sure we gave Steve one he could handle. Thread of the Year. Many former winners of this award have been immortalized in the Hype Archives, and quite a few of the ones chosen to be nominated to win this award may end up there as well. These threads have been vastly popular within the last year and have resulted in a lot of views, posts and traffic in the forums.

The nominees are:

Horror - 31 Nights of Halloween: 2022 Edition
2022 World Cup Qatar
Kevin Conroy: A Thread of Remembrance and Appreciation
Black Adam vs. Black Panther vs. Black Morbius: Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 59

I91LR0m.gif

The Vartha Award. This is not an award I give out lightly as it is the one that I take the most honor in naming. Vartha was the epitome of a Hype poster. He was a poster, and a Mod, but he was so much more than that. He was positivity, kindness, just all around good vibes. I could say so much, but we'd be here all night. He was my friend on the Hype, and he was my friend outside the Hype. He is greatly missed, and the light of this place is a little dimmer without him. That being said, all those nominated for this category have those Vartha-like qualities and were recognized by their peers as such.

@Babillygunn
@Batgirl0202
@Drizzle
@Iceman
@KaijuDude1992
@Milk Tray Guy
@Shinobi Shaw

0cT1CAU.jpg

and the winner is...

Iceman

What the..? I don't usually even get nominated for this one having lost the edge of youth/X-factor a while back. :D Kind of bemused but I'll always take more trophies :funny: Thanks again all!!
2022 was the Year of the Iceman:
winter-is-coming-night-king.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"