The Acolyte from Leslye Headland

I have to assume the wookiee isn't Burryaga because of spoilers.

Nice to see an High Republic established character confirmed. Was not expecting Vern, though. But, good choice.

So, now, not only are we getting orange sabers, we are getting light whips now.

FtMniNdX0AI57ZL

A look at Vern. Can't wait to see the purple saber whip.

I really like her.

As much as Ahsoka looks fun, this is what I am really, really looking forward too. I saw the leaked footage, very excited.

Still shooting though. So, I guess the question is if this will come out before or after Andor.

Depends on when Skeleton Crew will drop. They’re saying that it will be a 2023 release. But if Bob decides, that the subscribers had enough SW content for 2023 for their monthly/annual subscription fee, then it will drop to early 2024 (which means March/April)…then Andor will sure be the next to be released.
Then Acolyte could drop in early 2025 (which means May 2025 by definition)

I really like her.

As much as Ahsoka looks fun, this is what I am really, really looking forward too. I saw the leaked footage, very excited.

Still shooting though. So, I guess the question is if this will come out before or after Andor.

Nice entrance. :D

Glad to hear she's a lifelong fan of Star Wars. Sounds like she knows her stuff. Got a bit of personality haha, hopefully she's a lot of fun to work with.

I have to assume the wookiee isn't Burryaga because of spoilers.

Nice to see an High Republic established character confirmed. Was not expecting Vern, though. But, good choice.

So, now, not only are we getting orange sabers, we are getting light whips now.

Thanks, love all these bits of lore. Seems like we're getting exciting new characters with exciting new Force Weapons.

Though the teaser looked interesting, I was expecting something different.
I was expecting pale apprentices in red robes in dark temples…this looks more like Shogun on a dessert planet

I just want this to come out, though I fear for my youtube feed, as this is going to get so, so much hatred.

As an example, used to be a big fan of Shadiversity until he went fully unhinged alt-right lunacy. Just seemed to offer some cool factual historical perspective on medieval fantasy, combat, weaponry, and architecture in film and TV. Didn't realize until later he was deep into that whole crowd.

The best thing you can do is just try to tune it out and ignore it.

rumor has it, that Skeleton Crew will be released late 2024 and the Acolyte in the first half of 2024.
Which is awesome - we had enough of Filoniverse the last year (though I thought Ashoka was awesome)

Following our report that the upcoming Star Wars series, The Acolyte, would be launching this summer, Collider has learned The Acolyte is currently slated to debut on Disney+ on June 5, 2024. Disney's representatives did not deny or confirm our reporting when reached for comment.

Collider can also confirm that Michael Abels, the composer best known for his work alongside Jordan Peele in his three feature films Get Out, Us and Nope, has also been tapped to produce the score for the upcoming series.

Okay, smeared blood lightsaber blade is a fantastic poster concept for a murder mystery show and I was not expecting that. Really great idea.

Sounds potentially awesome. Been waiting a long time for this one, hope it delivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"