The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

Apparently for the Stadium Series game in Minnesota this year, the Alumni game will be played by both North Stars and Wild alumni vs the Hawks alums. The North Stars alums will wear their jerseys from the 1991 season

393ff0f473395ddd.jpg

while the Wild alums will wear this sweet sweater which is basically the Wild logo in old North Stars colors

wild_47138.png

Pretty cool.

So the White Sox threw back to 1976 last night with these:

900x506

Unfortunately they didnt go full retro and bust out the shorts as well.

whitesox-shorts1.jpg

Cool retro uniforms by the Sox. Short-Shorts should be worn by all MLB Teams.

Last edited:
Apparently for the Stadium Series game in Minnesota this year, the Alumni game will be played by both North Stars and Wild alumni vs the Hawks alums. The North Stars alums will wear their jerseys from the 1991 season

393ff0f473395ddd.jpg

while the Wild alums will wear this sweet sweater which is basically the Wild logo in old North Stars colors

wild_47138.png
Pretty cool.

Wow I really love it!

also this abomination happened the other night. Don't stare directly into the photo

Bucs-Browns-Martin-600.jpg

Louisville's new look is brought to you by Angry Birds

24xl0fs.jpg

They wore em vs. Auburn today
And they just as hideous in real-life as they were in the promo shots.

Also, Miami's nameplate font is god-awful as well. Have to wonder who approved that font.

COLDwOwVAAAzADX.jpg

And they just as hideous in real-life as they were in the promo shots.

Also, Miami's nameplate font is god-awful as well. Have to wonder who approved that font.

COLDwOwVAAAzADX.jpg

Adidas. Nuff said.

The Hurricanes' uniforms were beautiful last year. Now we've got this atrocity.

miami-hurricanes-new-uniforms.jpg

Vs

650x366

NHL Store accidentally leaks Ducks and Avs new third jerseys, basically confirming earlier reports.

0907-nhlishop-ana.png

0907-nhlishop-col.png

That orange is too loud, but I still like the duck mask.

Vanderbilt will debut their new look vs Georgia this week

2ztiuzs.jpg

ASU had sweet unis on this weekend. dunno if they're the regular ones or a special occassion but it looked like they had gold on them, and the helmet was pretty sweet

TEAL!!!!

Sharks will throwback to these beauties on multiple occasions this season.

COatWpMUcAAmttd.png

That's literally one of my favorite jerseys of all time. I remember being about 15-16 when it came out and going bonkers over it. The logo is a bit dated now but the look still holds up.

Just throw the updated shark logo on these, and call it your new full-time look San Jose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"