The Aquaman Casting & Discussion Thread

I know almost every comic book film from Iron Man 2 to BB3 has been suggested for this...but what about Aquaman in Avatar like 3-D.

Here me out. At first I thought all the Atlantis scenes of Aquaman should be digital backlot like 300, Sin City, or Sky Captain but now I think the way to go is 3-D. Imagine all the creatures and beautiful Atlantean landscapes right in front of you. I think that would be great

3-D movies tend to do pretty well at the BO don't they? I know Aquaman has some credibility issues, so 3-D could be a way to put butts in the seats. Of course, a 3-D underwater landscape and battles would be amazing too.

Philip Winchester for Aquaman.
untitled2.jpg

He looks almost like ryan mcpartlin in this pic

but i read the hard cover, the cover just had the lighting bolt and all the monsters he was fighting. it never showed his face, on top of that ive never met anyone white with the name percy and jackson is a last name i hear on very few people that aren't black. i should've known that he was white because he would be greek, not that he would have to be white in order to be poseidon's son though.
Oh aight, i seeee

MIchael Fassbender for Aquaman, Green Arrow, Lex Luthor and Ares. :woot:

He's so awesome he can be in every comic book movie. :yay:

Even if Leo DiCaprio is producing the movie,I still see him taking the role of Aquaman.

^ I hope not.

He's also producing Adam Strange. Now that's a character I'd be comfortable with him playing.

I doubt he will be either bearing if either character even makes it into production stage any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"