The Official Mark Strong & Sinestro Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinestro-1.png

So a cameo appearance of Sinestro (barely a second long) was the greatest thing about the 2 minute, 24 second trailer?
Like I said in the footage thread...it's like he popped right out of the comics. Seriously, Strong was made for this role and I can't wait for his scenes with Reynolds. Just awesome.

And I myself enjoyed the trailer as a whole.

because a villain talks like a british actor right? ;)

Well, everyone knows that us Brits are just pure evil, so I guess it makes sense. ;)

Well, David Niven was British. And Strong said that Sinestro was based on Niven, something I had never heard before, but it does make sense. So keeping the Brit accent could work really well.

He shouldn't use his real accent though. He needs something more snidely and aristocratic.

Anything like his accents in Sherlock Holmes and Stardust should do the trick.

His accent in Sherlock Holmes I can't imagine coming from Sinestro.

that shot is flippin gorgeous. looks 10x better because of the color and quality.

The design on sinestro's costume is so much better then hal's, hopefully hal's evolves into something like sinestro because the pattern they gave him makes the suit look a lot better.

Whoops! Wrong thread. :doh:

Last edited:
What's this got to do with anything?

- Mick Foley noted on Twitter that he and WWE announcer Scott Stanford were a part of the same college radio station back in the 1980's.

- Brock Lesnar's new book, Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival, is currently scheduled to be released on April 19th.

- John Cena was reportedly banged up before being injured last week at the RAW live event against Wade Barrett. The most recent hip injury is apparently another injury on a small list of minor injuries Cena is suffering from. There's still no word yet on Cena's status but it sounds like WWE thinks he may be ready for next week's show.

- Last night's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW scored a 3.06 cable rating, down from last week's 3.08. We should have more RAW ratings data later on.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/296196418.php

You know what I'd do in this case? Let Cena return, wrestle very little all the way to Wrestlemania and build up his bout with Punk. Have Punk win the match at Mania, and give Cena time off to heal.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

"the greatest thing about this trailer was Sinestro"

I totally agree that the great thing about the trailer was Sinestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"