• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BATSUIT Thread

Actual still images better be at least 70% as cool as these fan-arts.

I certainly hope it's within the grey family and just a matte black or something.
It is pretty distinctively grey in daylight, especially in comparison to the black elements and windbreaker:
MlDPx1C.jpg

I am so curious as to what the gauntlets purpose is. Like that are those silver poles/darts

If you look underneath the gauntlet in set photos you can see a hole where those darts likely will exit.

Must have been an upgrade he lifted from the ol condiment king

It is pretty distinctively grey in daylight, especially in comparison to the black elements and windbreaker:
MlDPx1C.jpg
See that looks freaking awesome. Perfect shade of gray for the suit. It has a Cap TWS vibe in this photo. Give it the Begins gauntlets and cape and you'd really be cooking.

I liked them. They looked pretty cool and really fit the "practical" motif while still looking recognizable.

I'm afraid the Begins gauntlets didn't quite 'cut the mustard'.
The sharpness and angled metal ninja gauntlets on the Begins suit looked mean.

TDK took it to a new level with the double blades that could be fired.

Love the brass knucks on TDK / TDKR and BvS suit, which this new one has as well.

But I also love the forearm guards of the 89 suit. Combine all those elements and it’s the perfect gauntlet / forearm / knuckle / glove Batman look.

I wonder what those silver pipes or arrows on the new suit are for or do practically.

Phenomenal art, very much in style of Year One. I know we have those more critical of the look, but I love the grounded self-made design. If we’re getting this younger Batman assembling the suit it makes sense that the armor is in pieces, the suit is unrefined, and the mask is sewn together by Alfred.

HA! That would be a funny exchange: Battinson unconvinced with the cowl, Serkis Alfred unrelenting: “I stitch and sew up skin, not costumes you spoiled little sh*t.”

You know, I don't love everything about the suit, but I really love that side holster. I almost hope that it becomes a staple of how the suit is drawn in the comics after this movie, in the same way that the padded knuckles have.

It would be interesting to see a future batsuit try and achieve that blend of black and blue that I think looks so cool in the comics and in Batman: TAS.
it-has-the-best-elements-from-every-era-of-batman-photo-u1

Do you think it would be able to achieve that look in live action? Maybe a little bit like this, but with another, stronger material that doesn't look so cheap:
C_2deYUXcAAup0l.jpg

And on the batsuit the red would be a dark blue, of course :batman:I don't know, just a thought about something different.

tbh I'm kinda hoping that each film has a much different batsuit than the last. It helps show escalation, growth, and progression of Batman while being a nice nod to his ever changing look over the last 80 years.

Plus then WB gets that happy meal dough.

Yeah, TDKR needed a new suit too.

I always thought a cool way to go would have been to have Bruce return from the pit and create a simpler, lowtech suit for himself with a symbol that evoked that chalk one everyone uses in that movie. It'd be about him coming back and beating Bane using nothing but himself and it would sort of play into the idea that trilogy flirts with about our comic book idea of Batman being the legend that's born from the exploits of the "real" Batman.

Funny enough I just started following him on IG 3 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"