The Best Of Friends - Korg & Miek Thread

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
Taika Waititi Bringing Korg Back For Thor: Love And Thunder
“My character is coming back, Korg." That got a cheer from the audience, which made Waititi happy.
Taika Waititi on How 'Thor: Love and Thunder' Will Up the Stakes
"Bringing back a few beloved characters and …a big part of the film, I [didn't] necessarily decide this, but Thor and Korg are a bit of a duo in this film," he teased. "So, my character is coming back and we will see both of them."
d963a71ec95769ca919a704c61b81ee0fb6d9b5f_00.gif

Last edited:
At some point in TLT I would like to see Korg add some more earthly influences to his clothing inventory. Wearing a red bandanna would be great, just like Rambo, Rocky... get it?

source.gif

Concept art for TLT from Taika's Ragnarok watch party features an interest look at Miek's new exoskeleton.
First of all this concept of Miek wearing a female suit is bat**** crazy. :D
Also is it just me or that's Quantum realm tech? Which would have a lot of implications.

cont3.jpg

cont4.jpg

lat3.jpg

Well, well well...

Ha, they look good. Is Miek wearing a skirt? Like some kind of secretary outfit? :D

Yes, it's most likely a secretary outfit as the trailer indicates that Miek is working for Valkyrie, as you can see him on the right side of the screen in the shot where Valkyrie is bored on her throne.

Last edited:
Yes, it's most likely a secretary outfit as the trailer indicates that Miek is working for Valkyrie, as you can see him on the left side of the screen in the shot where Valkyrie is bored on her throne.
Haha, awesome. :funny:

So I guess Korg has practically been upgraded to Thor's sidekick, it seems like? And I guess Miek is probably gonna stay on Earth.

So I guess Korg has practically been upgraded to Thor's sidekick, it seems like? And I guess Miek is probably gonna stay on Earth.
Korg is basically Thor’s best friend at this point. They bonded in the Sakaarian dungeons, Thor freed Korg, then Korg went to Asgard and helped in the fight against Hela and protecting/evacuating the remaining Asgardians. Thor even asked Korg where they should go to next after the decimation of Asgard which showed that he already liked him.

Plus in End Game, Thor, Korg and Miek where sharing a home in New Asgard where they ate pizza, drank beers and played videogames with Thor being quick to dismiss anyone annoying Korg. So Korg and Miek basically kept Thor company while he was sad and depressed with Korg even standing up for Thor and mentioning to the Hulk that it wasn’t ok to bring the Thanos subject when Thor was in that state. Later on of course Valkyrie, Korg, Miek and the Asgardian warriors answered the call to stand with the Avengers in the fight against Thanos.

So yeh after everyone close to Thor died, Korg has been Thor’s rock and his closest friend. Miek is seemingly Valkyrie’s secretary. :D

Korg is basically Thor’s best friend at this point. They bonded in the Sakaarian dungeons, Thor freed Korg, then Korg went to Asgard and helped in the fight against Hela and protecting/evacuating the remaining Asgardians. Thor even asked Korg where they should go to next after the decimation of Asgard which showed that he already liked him.

Plus in End Game, Thor, Korg and Miek where sharing a home in New Asgard where they ate pizza, drank beers and played videogames with Thor being quick to dismiss anyone annoying Korg. So Korg and Miek basically kept Thor company while he was sad and depressed with Korg even standing up for Thor and mentioning to the Hulk that it wasn’t ok to bring the Thanos subject when Thor was in that state. Later on of course Valkyrie, Korg, Miek and the Asgardian warriors answered the call to stand with the Avengers in the fight against Thanos.

So yeh after everyone close to Thor died, Korg has been Thor’s rock and his closest friend. Miek is seemingly Valkyrie’s secretary. :D

Yeah after five years of being roomies during Thor's darkest period of course they're gonna be bros. And I'm always good for more Korg, so I ain't complainin'.

This is gonna be wild. I guess those things in Ragnarok where indeed eggs and not protoplasm. :D

FRVvMJ1WYAE4xSE

Haha, the outfits are great.

Nice hearing Korg again. Thor’s best friend and official hype man always with that dose of positivity and nativity about him, hard not to like him and smile at his genuine observations. :yay:

I notice that his telling that story in the alien planet where Thor is seen meditating and working out so I’m wondering if Korg actually border the Guardians ship with Thor at the end of AEG. He’s later seen in Sakaar with Thor as well, in the icy planet… Seems that he has a pretty big role to play.

That Miek bit was so good. Gotta love Korg, he's Thor's ultimate hype man... In that newly released clip, the way he's excited about the speech and gestures/extends the imaginary red carpet for Thor in New Asgard is so Korg. :D

Also the CGI on him there looks really good.

FVw2NrcWYAAVZWP

FVw2NreXoAA8lvd

Last edited:
I find Korg rather adorable in this film. Kind of like Grogu.

I LOVED Korg in this even when he got accidentally shot and Thor asked if he was ok and that off screen thumbs up followed by "im ok bro" killed me :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"