• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Age of Ultron The Black Widow Thread

Can't say I like this costume as much as the previous ones. Its a shame they also went back to her hairstyle from the first Avengers film. I'd have liked to see her classic look from the comics.

The+Perfect+Score+-+Scarlett+Johansson+%252B.jpg

Can't say I like this costume as much as the previous ones. Its a shame they also went back to her hairstyle from the first Avengers film. I'd have liked to see her classic look from the comics.

The+Perfect+Score+-+Scarlett+Johansson+%252B.jpg

holly s***, this is perfect! Why the hell did Josh choose the A1 look again? :doh: At least they could have tried something new, or WinterSoldier look as a continuation

Yeah going back to that hair is disappointing

also, the new suit looks too busy
what's with all the colored piping, is she a Fox X-Man now?

Her new suit makes it look like shes a Mall Cop or something.

Definitely the lamest suit in AoU so far for me. Her suit in TWS remains the best, along with her hairstyle. Joss shouldn't have gone back to that Avengers hair.

The new suit looks good to me. I like the extra red. Pretty interesting that they will put Scarlett's face on the stunt double. Hope it doesn't look noticeable!

Looking at how much "Skinny Steve" has improved in Cap: TWS, I'm confident it will look seamless here for Widow.

Yeah not liking the Avengers hair. Was hoping it would be longer and possibly in ponytail. Hopefully ScarJos actual suit looks better.

Damn they're using the awful hair length from Avengers again. I didn't mind it when I saw it but compared to Iron Man 2 and Winter Soldier she just looks so Suzy Homemaker with that hair cut.

I preferred the longer straight hair from WS way way more.

well thats disappointing but im not gonna let a hairstyle ruin it for me.

I do prefer the hairstyle from TWS...

Huh, apparently I'm the only one who likes her Avengers hairstyle the most.

What the? Next pic will be Iron Man with the shield. Anyone else wanna borrow it?

It's a funny idea to go for the classic look. Maybe they have run out of ideas?

What are you talking about? Her costume has been a variation on the classic look in every movie she's been in.

Huh, apparently I'm the only one who likes her Avengers hairstyle the most.
I like it best too. I saw Avengers before I saw Iron Man 2, so that's the first hairstyle I saw her with, and I guess it just stuck with me.

Don't love the shorter hair again, considering how perfect her hair was in CATWS. My bigger issue is that her new suit looks like Jean Grey's from X2 and what is going on with her bracelets? They look totally different. Def don't like them.

I liked her Natalie Rushman hair the most
tumblr_lfj92pP7sr1qzsb6go1_500.png

Thats a great scene. I think she'll look good in AOU with any hairdo. Im not that picky really. As long as its not a butch. Not sure about the AOU costume, its a little mall coppy. I prefer the Scuba type suit she has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"