Comics The Chronological Spider-Man

B

ben_reilly_s_s

I am going to attempt to put every issue, page and panel of Spider-Man in chronological order.
I've just about finished scanning every issue that i and my friends own.
I am going to take each issue and take out every flashback, and past history panel and page (as best as I can) and make it into a very cohesive history of Spider-Man, be it Peter or Ben.
This includes all of the Spider-Man issues, X-Men, Fan 4, New Warriors, Thor, and where-ever else Pete and Ben showed up. Either in On-Going, Mini or One-Shots.

If you look up some of the older Untold Tales of Spider-Man issues, there are explanations as to how these stories fit even between panels of the older ASM books...

Good luck... ask if you need help... :up:

:yay:

Aloha,
Sounds like you're on a mission. Best wishes. Go for it!
Spidey rules

Dear god, this is starting to get insane, i'm just glad i have such deep knowledge of his history (that and partial photographic memory) that i will be able to do this, it's the appearances in other series that i'll have the most trouble with...

Dear god, this is starting to get insane, i'm just glad i have such deep knowledge of his history (that and partial photographic memory) that i will be able to do this, it's the appearances in other series that i'll have the most trouble with...

Jeez, that's quite an undertaking, man! I started reading Spidey from the beginning, and that's a lot of work, never mind what you're doing. There is such thing as a labor of love though, eh?

lol, i am tempted to leave some ret-cons out though... *cough*sins*cough*past*cough*

Lol, this sucks.... i ran out of room on my hard-drive...
untill i get a new one, the project is on hold...
Sorry.
(2 weeks to 1month)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"