The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
it honestly creeps me out more than amityville...heh...i want those batman and joker standees...but my blockbuster sucks and doesnt carry um

it honestly creeps me out more than amityville...heh...i want those batman and joker standees...but my blockbuster sucks and doesnt carry um

Yeah I'd love to get my hands on them too.. we've got like 10+ Blockbusters here, so one best have them :cmad:

I just picked up the standees at Blockbuster. I know people wanted to see what the Batman one looked like so here it is and I also posted a clearer pic of the Joker one than previously posted. These are awesome and cheap at only $14.99.

dsc03368am9.jpg

dsc03372rt0.jpg
i love these and will buy both....BUT

why in the blue hell cant we get a REAL Joker version and not the digital one? its silly having a studio photo of Bale and Digital Ledger....

meh oh well

why in the blue hell cant we get a REAL Joker version and not the digital one? its silly having a studio photo of Bale and Digital Ledger....

meh oh well

lol I dont want one.. but I thought the same

meh oh well

The artwork's so great it doesn't bother me all that much.. but it IS kinda strange.

^oh indeed. it is, the digital Batman is GREAT too, but odd pairing lol

I just picked up the standees at Blockbuster. I know people wanted to see what the Batman one looked like so here it is and I also posted a clearer pic of the Joker one than previously posted. These are awesome and cheap at only $14.99.

dsc03368am9.jpg

dsc03372rt0.jpg

You bastard! :cmad:

I've been to 5 Blockbusters and nothing...

$230? Holy crap....did they make that out of peices of Heath Ledger?

--dk7

I don't know whether to laugh or just get pissed about this. :dry:

Jesus, why do you guys hate this thing so much? I'm definitely getting one, along with the Batman bust. I think they're awesome. So that said, I guess you can start laughing at me. I already have the 1:2 scale bust of the comic style Batman. I plan to buy the comic style Joker one this Friday.

I don't know whether to laugh or just get pissed about this. :dry:

Ew.....I tryed looking at that for a min to see if I can like it at all,I tried it when the pics first came out too.....and no its just cheap,and the hexagon shirt and tie are botched completley.

I have the joker one. Its insanely creepy at night.

And im not afraid of anything...not even that weird thing with the big head

Aren't we going to be needing a new Merchandise Thread very soon?

Maybe you should call first.

I think Blockbuster deserves a more personal touch. :brucebat:

But seriously, I've had way too many experiences with idiot employees at many many stores who would rather tell me "nope, don't see any" than get off their lazy asses to check. :whatever:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"