The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry man...I was diagnosed with OCD too...naturally I took the wrong road. Very sorry for being a dick. :csad:

No worries:cwink:. It really is a horrible thing to have, it affects so many things i do from day to day that makes me depressed and in turn that makes the OCD worse. Life would be so much easier without it. I sincerly (sp?) hope yours gets better soon.

More pics here:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18024

batman_with_box_2.jpg

jokershoe.jpg

I think they could have made the JOkeR shoe much better!
I've seen these before and...Meh. It would have been better if they just made an actual Joker shoe instead of a slightly Jokerized Batman shoe, I mean if they were going to jokerize a batman shoe they might as well go all out and completly mess it up. The one little red x and a few ha ha's is not doing it for me. As for the Batman shoe I've never been a fan of the yellow symbol on Batman's costume.

I've seen these before and...Meh. It would have been better if they just made an actual Joker shoe instead of a slightly Jokerized Batman shoe, I mean if they were going to jokerize a batman shoe they might as well go all out and completly mess it up. The one little red x and a few ha ha's is not doing it for me. As for the Batman shoe I've never been a fan of the yellow symbol on Batman's costume.

I've always been like that too.:yay:

I agree about making better shoes, but at least the laces are Joker Green

i don't think any self-respecting person would wanna be seen wearing those shoes.

so...i just broke down...and got UPS'd the HT tie and vest...ya know what? 'F screen accuracy. it IS a bit darker, (since its black with green pin stripes) but at this point..i just dont care....looks good on me. :) ...BUT the tie looks spot on to me...the end.

I just picked up the standees at Blockbuster. I know people wanted to see what the Batman one looked like so here it is and I also posted a clearer pic of the Joker one than previously posted. These are awesome and cheap at only $14.99.

dsc03368am9.jpg

dsc03372rt0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear, thats not what i meant, i meant it is crap having OCD Eg, its a crap thing to have.

I have it.

Its crap.

And its not a disease, it's a mental disorder/condition.
I agree, and I don't even have it. One of my housemates likely does, and I can't imagine being compelled to clean the kitchen for 2 hours every night, cause that's what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"