The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry man...I was diagnosed with OCD too...naturally I took the wrong road. Very sorry for being a dick. :csad:

No worries:cwink:. It really is a horrible thing to have, it affects so many things i do from day to day that makes me depressed and in turn that makes the OCD worse. Life would be so much easier without it. I sincerly (sp?) hope yours gets better soon.

More pics here:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18024

batman_with_box_2.jpg

jokershoe.jpg

I think they could have made the JOkeR shoe much better!
I've seen these before and...Meh. It would have been better if they just made an actual Joker shoe instead of a slightly Jokerized Batman shoe, I mean if they were going to jokerize a batman shoe they might as well go all out and completly mess it up. The one little red x and a few ha ha's is not doing it for me. As for the Batman shoe I've never been a fan of the yellow symbol on Batman's costume.

I've seen these before and...Meh. It would have been better if they just made an actual Joker shoe instead of a slightly Jokerized Batman shoe, I mean if they were going to jokerize a batman shoe they might as well go all out and completly mess it up. The one little red x and a few ha ha's is not doing it for me. As for the Batman shoe I've never been a fan of the yellow symbol on Batman's costume.

I've always been like that too.:yay:

I agree about making better shoes, but at least the laces are Joker Green

i don't think any self-respecting person would wanna be seen wearing those shoes.

so...i just broke down...and got UPS'd the HT tie and vest...ya know what? 'F screen accuracy. it IS a bit darker, (since its black with green pin stripes) but at this point..i just dont care....looks good on me. :) ...BUT the tie looks spot on to me...the end.

I just picked up the standees at Blockbuster. I know people wanted to see what the Batman one looked like so here it is and I also posted a clearer pic of the Joker one than previously posted. These are awesome and cheap at only $14.99.

dsc03368am9.jpg

dsc03372rt0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear, thats not what i meant, i meant it is crap having OCD Eg, its a crap thing to have.

I have it.

Its crap.

And its not a disease, it's a mental disorder/condition.
I agree, and I don't even have it. One of my housemates likely does, and I can't imagine being compelled to clean the kitchen for 2 hours every night, cause that's what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"