Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
uo6a3qlxj3c31.jpg

I wonder if Zemo will be the founder/leader of ULTIMATUM, or if they will be independent? I could see arguments both ways.

Geez I can’t believe they made that zemo hood look so good on screen. They are such legends

I hope they delve more into Sam and his backstory

If it is some form of Thunderbolts in this, who would you like to see on the team? I was thinking along with Zemo, maybe, Blonsky (would be cool to bring back), Yelena Belova, Taskmaster (assuming they are still alive after the Black Widow movie), Shocker.

I wish the Russos would direct at least one of the episodes in the series.

I mean for Steve Rogers I mean they would have to address him but even if they don't then how about Sharon Carter/Agent 13? She more or less is connected to both Sam and Bucky through Steve but also Sharon was a part of what used to be SHIELD

I'm wondering how Zemo is going to be part of this, his main mission was to break up the Avengers which he did. Not sure there's now an official Avengers since the compound has been destroyed with Iron Man is gone and Rogers had his happy life. Unless Zemo still wants revenge on any remaining Avengers?

I think there's still Avengers, even if their compound is destroyed. He probably still wants to stop them. Especially since some of the ones directly involved in Sokovia are still around (even if they're not in this show)

Yeah there still is and if Baron forms his own team then that is even better

I mean for Steve Rogers I mean they would have to address him but even if they don't then how about Sharon Carter/Agent 13? She more or less is connected to both Sam and Bucky through Steve but also Sharon was a part of what used to be SHIELD
I heard rumors she'd be in the show. I guess we'll see!

Sharon and Bucky could become an item

Eh I don’t know. Sharon should become a fully badass agent first

Sounds awesome. Maybe they’re building towards the dark avengers? Can’t wait to see the mcu cabal

So if Sam wants to become Captain America will they brand him as a fugitive?

Maybe they still view him as a fugitive since he still refuses to sign the Accords(that's if it's still in play) Not to mention he's hanging around an assassin.

It would be interesting to see if they essentially do a gloss on the time in the comics when the U.S. government more or less made a "copyright" claim on Captain America. They basically told Steve that the concept of Cap, the iconography etc. was all produced by the government and that Steve's abilities were in fact a product of a government program. Additionally to function as Cap Steve relied on government assistance and access. They demanded that he either buckle under to their oversight or give up being Captain America. That didn't preclude him from acting as a Super Hero or Avenger, he just couldn't call himself Capt. America, use govenment authority, have government sanction or rely on government resources. And for a time... That's what Steve did. Enter John Walker who was tapped to be the New Captain America.

As I recall they in fact did seem to mention some referrences to U.S. Agent/John Walker when the series was first rumored. I could well see how the inclusion of that character could fit into the show, alongside the return of Zemo etc.

:huh:
All that article says is that the government doesn't want Falcon to be Cap. There could be any number of reasons why. Race is never mentioned.

In the comics the population didnt accept him because of that reason secretly, I thaught.
I guess there is no way they missed that Chance to etablish that race-thing, maybe secondary.

Given two recent mass shootings in the U.S. just the past two weeks, with racism and xenophobia being rather publicly announced via social media as to what motivated the shooters BY the shooters... Maybe the message "Racism is bad" isn't as outdated or unneeded as one might think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"