Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

I’ll be looking forward to seeing Zemo
in his comics gear. I had been hoping we’d get that in the series but wasn’t sure on the likelihood.

Zemo might honestly be the most underrated villain in the MCU IMO. I know people always criticize his involvement in CW by calling it unnecessary, but Daniel Bruhl did such a fantastic job with the character in that movie that I really did understand his motivation and why he was such an integral part of the conflict in that movie between Cap and Tony. Can't wait to see more of him, especially a comic accurate version of the character.

Yes, I never liked Brühl as an actor (and person). As a german, I‘ve probably seen more of his movies like most of you.
But he was awesome as Zemo. One of the things I‘m looking forward the most in this show.
Hopefully he‘ll survive and be part of the rumored Thunderbolts.

Seconded on Thunderbolts. I think after Black Widow and Falcon & the Winter Soldier are out we'll likely have enough good candidates for that team.

What I also find interesting is that people often criticize Zemo's "plan" because it supposedly relies on many things that could go wrong and cause the "plan" to fail. But I never got the idea that Zemo was supposed to be a master "planner" who has a genius completely thought out villain plot. It seemed much more like he's a person who does things that are probable to cause things to go into the direction he wants and is very good at coming up with contingencies and improvising to work within the current state of things.

Seconded on Thunderbolts. I think after Black Widow and Falcon & the Winter Soldier are out we'll likely have enough good candidates for that team.

What I also find interesting is that people often criticize Zemo's "plan" because it supposedly relies on many things that could go wrong and cause the "plan" to fail. But I never got the idea that Zemo was supposed to be a master "planner" who has a genius completely thought out villain plot. It seemed much more like he's a person who does things that are probable to cause things to go into the direction he wants and is very good at coming up with contingencies and improvising to work within the current state of things.
I’m definitely up for Thunderbolts.

Also that’s a good way of describing Zeno’s strategy.

Zemo might honestly be the most underrated villain in the MCU IMO. I know people always criticize his involvement in CW by calling it unnecessary, but Daniel Bruhl did such a fantastic job with the character in that movie that I really did understand his motivation and why he was such an integral part of the conflict in that movie between Cap and Tony. Can't wait to see more of him, especially a comic accurate version of the character.
I wholeheartedly agree and also felt he wasnt given enough props. He had great motivation, he was relatable, wasnt over the top or corny-- and more importantly he accomplished what he set out to do and breakup the Avengers. I'm excited hes returning...qonder how Black panther feels about him being released..?

yeah this site is great, because he‘s not so much on the reddit and 4chan site.
„stalking“ the cast members and connecting their public appearances with some filmings nearby is the real thing, one can trust.
If these actresses have been in Prague in that time, it pretty sure, they appear in the series.

nope, this happened back in March

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's Anthony Mackie: Marvel Series Is on Hold, Not Cancelled

"I'm happy to say we are not cancelled, we are on hold," Mackie said during a virtual appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. "So we're going back, hopefully sometime soon, to finish it up."

Mackie added the Kari Skogland-directed series has "very little stuff to do" before being completed and the star, who joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2014's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, is "very happy" with early footage.

"We have a little bit more to go back and do, but everybody rest assured, it will come out. We are not cancelled," Mackie said. "Because you know, in this business, 'Take a little break, we'll come back to it,' that means they're never coming back to it [laughs]. I was like, 'Man, I was Captain America for all of two weeks, this sucks! How did I get fired on my day off?'"

I wonder when is realistic now.

I wonder if they'll end up releasing at least the episodes they have done. (If any are done)

There are rumors, that they have to shoot scenes for the first half of the season too. I bet this is the Prague-stuff.

There are rumors, that they have to shoot scenes for the first half of the season too. I bet this is the Prague-stuff.

EU restrictions on American travelers might prevent the show from shooting in Prague if it goes through.

Yeah, doesn‘t look too god for F&TWS - hope we‘ll get at least WandaVision this year

It's not ideal but safety first and I imagine they can fake it pretty well

oh this probably confirms that the episodes are each around 45-60min and not short as most of the Mandalorian episodes

I'm down for a 6 hour Marvel movie. :)

I think 6 one hour episodes for this and WandaVision sound perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"