The Greatest Criminal Mind of Our Time: Nicholas Hoult IS Lex Luthor

Jeff Sneider speculates Channing Tatum is the one to watch for Lex.

Last edited:
Jeff Sneider says Channing Tatum is the one to watch for Lex.
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

@flickchick85 why? :waa:

Tatum? But didn’t Sneider imply that he was being looked at for Hal Jordan?

I like Tatum but he doesn’t seem like the right fit for either one, tbh. But I think I could see him as Hal more easily than Lex.

Nothing against Tatum but he11 no!!

I seriously doubt that’s true. If we assume for a second that it is, my impression of him as an actor is that he’d do a poor job playing any version of Lex that wasn’t comedic.

Jeff Sneider says Channing Tatum is the one to watch for Lex.
He didn't say that. He said that a source of his told him that Tatum has something big in the works but Sneider doesn't know what it is, he speculates it could be related to DC but also doesn't know.

Tatum? But didn’t Sneider imply that he was being looked at for Hal Jordan?

I like Tatum but he doesn’t seem like the right fit for either one, tbh. But I think I could see him as Hal more easily than Lex.
Sneider thinks it’s either one or the other. Hal Jordan or Lex Luthor…but it’s just informed speculation.

That would be almost as bad as JE as Lex, almost.
Now him as booster gold I could see.

I want an actor with some serious chops to play Lex.
With No goofy comedic quips like Wroooong or grannies peach tea gags, or refusing to go bald for the role.

I feel that Lex should be one of the main characters in all of these films.
He's Elon musk and Jeff bozos wealthy and powerful, so we should feel his presence in most of the films.

Yeah the time has never been more right for a proper Lex. Although my boss had a good point that Lex in the comics is actually poorer than allegories like musk and bezos lol

Lex needs a certain smugness about him that comes from being one of the wealthiest and most powerful men on the planet.
Jude Law has it, so does Wes Bentley.

Lex needs a certain smugness about him that comes from being one of the wealthiest and most powerful men on the planet.
Jude Law has it, so does Wes Bentley.
But at the same time, I think he should also have a bit of an impostor syndrome to him, he's always overcompensanting, even subconsciously, because of his rags to riches story.

Maybe Bradley Cooper is still a possibility?

It was a scheduling conflict with a Spielberg movie that made him turn this down. The strike changes everything.

We all know Cooper was Gunn's top choice.

I’m sure it would never happen but after watching Oppenheimer a second time, I think I want RDJ as Lex Luthor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"