The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

EsMO_4FXAAg_LXi

Looks badass IMO, but I'm not surprised since David Gordon Green is one of the few directors in this franchise that actually knows how to make Michael Myers look imposing asf.

Funny how they just straight-up don't care about revealing how Michael escaped the burning house.

Funny how they just straight-up don't care about revealing how Michael escaped the burning house.

You know we will probably see it in the film most likely right? From what I’ve heard from someone who had seen it and seemed reliable, we do know how he escapes. So not quite sure why you are just assuming they won’t reveal, just because of a promo picture?

Curious why you just assume that they straight up don’t care about revealing it when we haven’t even seen the film.

Last edited:
Looks badass IMO, but I'm not surprised since David Gordon Green is one of the few directors in this franchise that actually knows how to make Michael Myers look imposing asf.
Definitely. IMO Green has been the best since Carpenter at really fantastic shots for Michael. Of course I loved the long take, The flashing lights bit, and the burning staircase shots but one I keep going back to is the shot of Michael standing in the living room of Laurie’s house in silhouette as the camera tilts up towards his face. I absolutely adore that one.

Definitely. IMO Green has been the best since Carpenter at really fantastic shots for Michael. Of course I loved the long take, The flashing lights bit, and the burning staircase shots but one I keep going back to is the shot of Michael standing in the living room of Laurie’s house in silhouette as the camera tilts up towards his face. I absolutely adore that one.

Michael is awesome in 2018. Definitely the best he's been since the original. Courtney's body language, the mask, the way he's filmed, all great.

bd2a9cf1a65a5ca4c2ba5fe3e883eacc.gif

You know we will probably see it in the film most likely right? From what I’ve heard from someone who had seen it and seemed reliable, we do know how he escapes. So not quite sure why you are just assuming they won’t reveal, just because of a promo picture?

Curious why you just assume that they straight up don’t care about revealing it when we haven’t even seen the film.

I meant that they have basically already revealed how he escapes with the trailer and these images. I meant that they don't care about hiding it. Since it was one of the big mysteries (how will Michael escape?), I would have thought they'd hold back on revealing that.

Last edited:
I love how after the fire, this mask has that more-skull type vibe while of course still very '78 ala the Halloween II mask due to Deborah Hill's storing or Nick's fireplace (whichever one you believe).

I need this movie in my veins. Hopefully we get a trailer in June.

Just recently watched Assault on Precinct 13 and I’m really in awe of how tight Carpenter’s game was from the jump (yeah it was his second film, but still).

Definitely one of my all time favorite directors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"