The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I'm glad I've avoided most tv spots and trailers for this because I have seen more than enough footage already and am planning to see this Day 1 regardless.

Despite them giving so much of the movie away in the trailers I gave them credit for keeping the flashback so close to the vest but here we are......

Anways I do find it interesting that DGG said at Venice
that no CGI was used for Loomis. It is all an actor who looks like him a bit and makeup. This doesn't seem to line up with what some of the test audience said which was the CGI was almost seemless. Unless they just assumed CGI and it was actually the actor/makeup was almost seemless.

Another badass trailer and until now I had no idea that Lonnie was in this. I know its not the same actor, but regardless I really do love those ties to the original film. Hopefully, this lives up to these great trailers.

loomis.jpg

That shot right there is probably my favorite. That looks straight from the original with the blue lighting and everything.

Looks good.

I didn't know that they went back and got the original child actors from the first one, so that's awesome.

I also like the idea of Myer's being a very public threat this time around as opposed to being considered more like and urban legend which has been the framing in many of the other films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"