• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hype Mole: Bomb Threat

oh mah lordie, i had to go outta town for the evening and totally forgot about the mission deadline. thank god i was first. effin' great work team. :up: so any ideas on the code to the safe? all we know are that two numbers are used twice? siiigh, gonna go back and re-read the thread again. :cool:

Okay you molers...seeing as I am about to go nighty night...post your 3 answers in here and when I wake up I will see if one of the 3 was correct to open the safe.

indeed, i think, like four of us posted in this thread... and teddy. anyways, i think the safe is locked now. but technically it was locked anyways. and the bombs should have automatically gone off by now, but we disarmed them sooo... still guessing time? this is me being crafty dammit. :cmad:

indeed, i think, like four of us posted in this thread... and teddy. anyways, i think the safe is locked now. but technically it was locked anyways. and the bombs should have automatically gone off by now, but we disarmed them sooo... still guessing time? this is me being crafty dammit. :cmad:

Nah, this ended at 9am. Mission failed, despite our hard work.I'm so glad our 4 safe-unlockers showed up :up:

Update: Well, you all sadly failed without even giving a guess. What was in the safe was quite a big hint. Anywhodee, the third execution quiz will be pm'ed later today and as always you have 24 hours but most of you don't need it anyways.

Lastly, nothing beyond this post will pertain to the execution quiz.

I want you slackers to take a good look at who posted your hint for the safe code on one of the previous pages....and take a good look. He had the safe code in plain view...sort of...but the fact is that it was easy to find if you looked.

Once someone finds it, post it in here for the others.

Just like most of you didn't look up Morocco Mole.

What do I tell y'all every mission...to watch your surroundings.:o

That wasn't the prob. There was nobody to guess the safe-code. I thought the 5 of us who were disarming bombs couldn't do anything else.

That wasn't the prob. There was nobody to guess the safe-code. I thought the 5 of us who were disarming bombs couldn't do anything else.
You could have all helped each other or have gotten someone else to post the code in the thread. Did you all come up with a guess or just drop it and go to bed?

Everybody who was active at that time had already contributed in the disarming. It was up to the last 4 to handle the safe right? The 5 of us bomb guys couldn't officially submit anything; that's how I understood it.

4 potential moles. All is not lost :o

Great.
Well, at least we did some good work on the... y'know... bombs...

right, guys?

...right? :csad:

I'm very pleased with the bomb riddle solving, even if it was for nothing. Good job guys :up:

Quizzes are sent out...if you that participated want to hinder another person's efforts...then you can edit your post with the safe code as it is one of the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"