The Hype Mole Season 2 FINALE!!!

Vote 1 goes to: The-Dark-Knight
Vote 2 goes to: The-Dark-Knight
Vote 3 goes to: The Last Son

Vote 4 goes to: The Last Son
Vote 5 goes to: The Last Son
Vote 6 goes to: The Last Son

Thor Odinson was the only person's vote that I did not receive but it does not matter as there is a clear cut winner.

Vote 7 goes to: The-Dark-Knight
so did Vote 8
so did Vote 9
so did Vote 10
so did Vote 11
so did Vote 12

Congratulations The Last Son! You did an excellent job at convincing everyone that you were indeed not the mole and are crowned the winner of Hype Mole 2 and our first non mole winner:up:

Thanks to The-Dark-Knight who was an excellent mole and confused everyone until the very end...except The Last Son of course:cwink:

I want to thank everyone that played and especially Eggyman for helping out and creating some pretty fun missions! If anyone has any complaints, suggestions, or praise to help make Mole 3 even better then I am welcome to hear them all:up:

You're reading into things too much. That is like a defendant going into a court room, charged with murder and saying "there is so much evidence against me, I can't be guilty!"
Hey man, that was PP's proof and he won.

Congrats to The Last Son :applaud:

I've watched this game with great interest and really wish I remembered to fill out the questionairre. Chase and Eggy ran a great game so congrats to them as well. Chase, get to work on the next Mole cause I wanna play and this time I'll remember!

Wow! Thanks to everyone who didn't vote for me. I don't know what to say. I really thought I was toast. TDK did an amazing job this entire game. My hats off to you sir. Chase, this game was so well put together and very creative. I hope to play in the next one. A big thanks goes out to SsM. Without his help, I I don't think I would have made it this far. :up:

Congrats to The Last Son! In the end, I did vote for The-Dark-Knight, logic beat instincts. :cwink:

And then logic goes home and beats love and love leaves him because she doesn't deserve that:o

Congrats to The Last Son :applaud:

I've watched this game with great interest and really wish I remembered to fill out the questionairre. Chase and Eggy ran a great game so congrats to them as well. Chase, get to work on the next Mole cause I wanna play and this time I'll remember!

Thanks Matt!

Congrats to The Last Son! In the end, I did vote for The-Dark-Knight, logic beat instincts. :cwink:

Thanks man.

Like I said before, you were the first person I targeted. Your signature suckered me. :up:

Last edited:
Damn i lost, and after looking at all TLS's evidence i can see why, you played a very good game. You deserved to win Kudos buddy. Thanks Chase and Eggy for choosing me to be the Mole it was a privledge in such a awesome game.

I'd also like to apologise to everyone for the lies i told, i'm not usually that kind of person though i did often sit at the computer doing my Skeletor laugh.

Thanks TDK. You played a very good game.:up:

Can you let us in on some of things you did in the game? I had little communication with you during the game, I'm a little curious.

Last edited:
Thor Odinson was the only person's vote that I did not receive but it does not matter as there is a clear cut winner.

Vote 7 goes to: The-Dark-Knight
so did Vote 8
so did Vote 9
so did Vote 10
so did Vote 11
so did Vote 12

Congratulations The Last Son! You did an excellent job at convincing everyone that you were indeed not the mole and are crowned the winner of Hype Mole 2 and our first non mole winner:up:

Thanks to The-Dark-Knight who was an excellent mole and confused everyone until the very end...except The Last Son of course:cwink:
It was my sabbath from sundown friday till an hour after sundown saturday....so i couldn't go on the computer. But i was gonna vote for TDK anyhow. He was a Good mole.

It was my sabbath from sundown friday till an hour after sundown saturday....so i couldn't go on the computer. But i was gonna vote for TDK anyhow. He was a Good mole.

Thanks buddy, it was a pleasure playing alongside you.:yay:

Hmph. Well, TLS was one good player.

chaseter... I want to play Mole 3. Right now.

Ok, I'm all for praise, but I'd like to make a special shout out for chase here because he is the driving force behind the mole - I had very little to do with it (a few 'what ifs' here and there). It's been enjoyable, and I've been very entertained by the players' tenacity throughout. Congrats to everyone, and a special congratulations to my fellow Manc who used his wiles into tricking the majority into believing him while the clues worked against him... The-Dark-Knight :applaud Great game everyone. And I personally thank chase for allowing me to be a part of this. I loved every minute of it.

Matt's Survivor is next and I hope the participants can give half as much as what's been witnessed here.

:heart:

I guessed The-Dark-Knight was the mole from the very beginning. I am awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"