The Hype Mole: Friend or Foe

We will not reveal how many you got right as if you got 10/11 right well then you would know who the mole was now wouldn't you?

We will not reveal how many you got right as if you got 10/11 right well then you would know who the mole was now wouldn't you?
unless the one you got wrong was "Who do you think is the Mole?" i can do this all night. i demand answers. heh, i kid. but seriously. :cmad:

i dont care about how many i got right, i just want to know who would have been kicked out if dr watson hadnt been part of it.

Then that person would def know who the mole is NOT. It'd be an interesting advantage for that person, but not a game-ruinier :up:

So we aren't gonna pick this up till next week due to :brucebat:

right?

Think about it...the person with the next to the lowest score would not be the mole??? You will find out next week who would have went home because they will probably end up going home anyways. Be lucky she didn't turn in a quiz or it would have been one of y'alls butts going.

I will see how the hype is acting Monday and we might have a challenge then. Just be ready to go at the normal time: 8:00 pm central on the dot. I will make an announcement then but this next one is timed so it will be important to be here then.

Alright, I have the results.

And the first victim of the mole is....

Dr. Watson

Because she didn't even turn in the quiz. :csad:

But all of you did horrible, so keep guessing. Hopefully you all will do better next time.
Haha :o

I will tell you guys this, and I'm not the mole so don't waste your guesses on me. If I was the mole, I would say it.

nor am i. however if i was. i would lie my ass off about it. :o

all this "i am the mole" stuff is giving me gas.

stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"