The Hype Mole 2 Signup Thread

Update:

Eggy and I discussed the entrance quiz and we have decided to do something a bit different instead of sending out a quiz that most likely the olbies will do better and faster on than the noobies.

Your challenge is to design your character for this game! We want you to makeup a character name and a bio for your character so we don't have to use your real name, location, etc...for this game.

Design your character, male or female, in the ultimate spy/mole universe, the Bond universe! Be creative because it will count as you will be judged on your creativity and humor. The top 15 will be allowed to play the game.

This is what we need for you to have in your bio:

Name
Appearance
Marital Status
Country, State, City of current residence
Organization name your work for
Job Title
List some favorite things your character enjoys like food, hobbies, pets, books, tv, murdering people, movies, etc...
Who has your character met in the Bondverse?
Which one of the Bond movies would your character fit into?

These are due by this coming Thursday the 11th by midnight CST. DO NOT POST THEM! If you are chosen to be the mole, you want to keep your identity a secret! PM these to Eggy and myself before the deadline. And please, no long novels or short poems or you will be deducted.

Now I got to pretend to be some one I'm not as about a quarter of the people playing claim to be "TEDDY"?

*sigh*

Where's my notebook at?

knows I love you but you quit the last mole and didn't even send me your final vote which made me poll the community which incidentally was the swing vote that made Peter Parker win over A-Man. You also quit Hype Idol and who knows what else. Sorry but I want to let people that really want to play get the chance.

We might use you else where though.

I thought you were just spamming my inbox. Votes? What do I know about voting?

No seriously, people get busy, people get real life things that override Moley type games sometimes. Sorry about that, let's not tarnish our longstanding relationship over this no homo.

I hate A-Man anyway.

I'll brainstorm this next couple of days. Want to make sure I'm in :up:

STill taking applicants?

Wow, Bond eh? I shouldve looked at this before today. I might have to wait until next time. I would want to put alot of thought into a character bio and I don't know if the time left would be enough.

Wow, Bond eh? I shouldve looked at this before today. I might have to wait until next time. I would want to put alot of thought into a character bio and I don't know if the time left would be enough.
You have 2 days and 3 hours...you can do it. Plus next time it won't be the same. This wasn't in the first game. So just be creative.

I gots it!

Remember to keep your identities secret in case you are to be chosen as the mole and you don't want to be blurting out anything as the mole might be able to use it against you in a mission:o

Oh crap, I'm glad someone bumped this thread. Totally forgot about the deadline :o

I thought you were just spamming my inbox. Votes? What do I know about voting?

No seriously, people get busy, people get real life things that override Moley type games sometimes. Sorry about that, let's not tarnish our longstanding relationship over this no homo.

I hate A-Man anyway.
OGS. :o

Submitted. I actually did put thought into it even though it may not seem like it :p

HAHA some of these are quite a good read!

Def sounds like a step up from the first game Chase :up:

Can't wait for the 3rd, I'm in that betch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"