• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Hype Mole 2 Signup Thread

I will sign up but I will not be online from the 19th till the 6th with the exception of the 22nd.

I'm game. And this time I'm not moving so hopefully I won't be booted again after the first week :D

Pickles...your beau did quite well last time!

Frick yeah. I'm gonna sit this one out, wanna see some new faces in the beeeyotch!

How many applicants are you taking and how long until the deadline? I'm still undecided if I'll sign up...

Holy ****! Late to the game as usual :rolleyes:

Thought I'd just pop my head in and say hello. Hope everyone has a good time playing. Now sign up! :up:

:)

How many applicants are you taking and how long until the deadline? I'm still undecided if I'll sign up...

Between me and chase, we know everything. That's one that chase knows.

Can someone give me an example of what a typical 'challenge' would be?

No set deadline...probably a couple of weeks. 15 people will be playing, one will be the mole.

Can someone give me an example of what a typical 'challenge' would be?
They really vary. Some are straight forward, some have hidden meanings, and some test your trust and your greediness towards your fellow players. One challenge last game that was very interesting was each player had a bomb strapped to their chest, even the mole. However, another player had the fire button connected to an unknown player. The mole set up who was attached to who and the rules stated that after 12 hours, if no one blew up anybody else, then a small reward would be given. If people started blowing up other people, the last people standing would get the clue and not have to partake in the execution quiz. Rando blew up his friend starbird and since he was the only one having to take the quiz, he was sent packing.

That is just one example to show you how involved the mole will be and how sneaky they can be to test you all.

Pfft. Rando. Well... I might as well play.

I loved that challenge :D

I totally could have won this damn thing if Asteroid Man wasn't such a shifty mofo :mad:

You better do what the better half says. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"