"The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
His Tweet makes it sound like he's just squashing the Trump rumour, but the EW article says he's out altogether now.

What is going on?!

What is going on?!

giphy.gif

Oh my, yes. Everything is fine. :lmao:

lol You are reaching, man.

He also cited “scheduling” issues.

Now, if Joaquin were to drop out then you can give me one of them tinfoil hats, but till then, Baldwin is right. There are many other actors who can play Thomas Wayne.

lol You are reaching, man.

He also cited “scheduling” issues.

Now, if Joaquin were to drop out then you can give me one of them tinfoil hats, but till then, Baldwin is right. There are many other actors who can play Thomas Wayne.

And you’re very... er... trusting.

‘Scheduling issues’ is right up there with ‘creative differences’.

So... how much money do y’all think they’re gonna be dumping on Michael Keaton’s doorstep now?

And you’re very... er... trusting.

‘Scheduling issues’ is right up there with ‘creative differences’.

And the main attraction is Joaquin as the Joker. Baldwin was a good choice, but easily replaceable.

So... how much money do y’all think they’re gonna be dumping on Michael Keaton’s doorstep now?

My answer is always Kurt Russell for everything.

Suitable replacements:

Kenneth Branagh
Sean Bean
*****ebag Sean Penn
Ralph Fiennes

The Hollywood Reporter: this just in, Kurt Russel is cast as Thomas Wayne in the new Joker movie.

m1ll3r: OMGZ, this is proof that the movie will fail!!!! I don't want to hear any crap from anyone! Sure, sure, try to tell me everything is fine. Everything is NOT fine! This movie will end all of humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could totally see why Baldwin wouldn't want to be completely typecast in that kind of Trump-ian role.

Great comment on the EW piece: "A shame - thousands of Trump supporters were looking forward to watching him get shot in an alley."

The Hollywood Reporter: this just in, Kurt Russel is cast as Thomas Wayne in the new Joker movie.

m1ll3r: OMGZ, this is proof that the movie will fail!!!! I don't want to hear any crap from anyone! Sure, sure, try to tell me everything is fine. Everything is NOT fine! This movie will end all of humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

...did you actually read my comment about Kurt Russell?

:funny:

The **** show continues, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe