The Lasso of Truth

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
source.gif

I figured since it was pretty much a character within itself in WW84...it deserved its own thread lol.

I loved all the ways it was used throughout WW84 and it was one of my favorite things in general.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think the way in which it was illogically used throughout the film (the rope not being long enough for Diana to hold on to while rescuing the kids, but yet long enough to rope a moving plane hundreds of feet away in the air, grabbing bullets, latching onto clouds and lightning, etc.) was just too much lol

Maybe if the rest of the film was awesome it would have been easier to shrug it off, like Cap's shield. But considering the rest of the film, for me, it was just laughable some of the things they did with the lasso in 1984.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think the way in which it was illogically used throughout the film (the rope not being long enough for Diana to hold on to while rescuing the kids, but yet long enough to rope a moving plane hundreds of feet away in the air, grabbing bullets, latching onto clouds and lightning, etc.) was just too much lol

Maybe if the rest of the film was awesome it would have been easier to shrug it off, like Cap's shield. But considering the rest of the film, for me, it was just laughable some of the things they did with the lasso in 1984.

I'm no fan of the movie but I took her losing the lasso at that moment as a manifestation of her loss of powers. It wasn't the lasso so much as she didn't have the strength to weild it properly.

I'm no fan of the movie but I took her losing the lasso at that moment as a manifestation of her loss of powers. It wasn't the lasso so much as she didn't have the strength to weild it properly.

Fair enough, I didn't think about it that way before

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"