• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror 'The Last of Us' HBO Series

Love it when the biggest talents of the industry can applaud the new talents coming through and recognise the quality on show.

Love to see it, it's just unfortunate that they'll probably lose all the major ones to Succession except for Guest Actor. I think Offerman has that in the bag although I wouldn't be mad if Murray Bartlett got it either.

Sounds like they found their Abby before the strikes, and Mazin thinks 4 is a good number of seasons.

If you really develop the characters from game 2 you can get three eight episode seasons from that game alone. I think they need to go that route to make Abby more likable and show how Ellie becomes a bad azz.

If you really develop the characters from game 2 you can get three eight episode seasons from that game alone. I think they need to go that route to make Abby more likable and show how Ellie becomes a bad azz.

Yeah I think it might even help to show Abby’s section of the game first.

Yeah I think it might even help to show Abby’s section of the game first.
So important to show 16 year old Fire Fly Abby before the doctor is killed. Show the relationships with her friends so people will give her a chance. I also want to see Ellie and Joel’s adjustment to Colorado.

So important to show 16 year old Fire Fly Abby before the doctor is killed. Show the relationships with her friends so people will give her a chance. I also want to see Ellie and Joel’s adjustment to Colorado.
Dear god, I hope not.

Yep even if they show the flashbacks first it might just give people a bit of sympathy for her. Don't even reveal her Dad is a doctor until after the big moment happens.

Yep even if they show the flashbacks first it might just give people a bit of sympathy for her. Don't even reveal her Dad is a doctor until after the big moment happens.
Just don’t rush game 2. Nobody wants to see that game crammed into 8 episodes.I recently played the two games back to back. The second game is three times as long as the first. It’s basically two games in one. I love God of War, Batman games and Red Dead Redemption but gotta say the last of us follow up is the best sequel game ever made.

They already confirmed Part 2 is going to be split into multiple seasons, so as of now, I don't think we should worry about them rushing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"