The Marvels: News and General Discussion thread

Her addition is interesting because

something had to have happened for her to abdicate the throne of New Asgard. They mention in NWH that there was unrest there, so her reign might not be off to a strong start

Also the sixth person in that cast line up looks very much like Barry Keoghan(Druig/Eternals) to me.

Barry-Keoghan-Parents.jpg

FIAgCgxVEAAf1-W

Also the sixth person in that cast line up looks very much like Barry Keoghan(Druig/Eternals) to me.

Barry-Keoghan-Parents.jpg

FIAgCgxVEAAf1-W
I was thinking it could be Seo Jun Park, since his name has been linked to this production before. Specifically this photo's shoulder positions and stong shadow on the chin/neck seem somewhat similar
iu

I was hoping Pinar Toprak would be asked back, would’ve liked to hear her expand upon her original themes.

Karpman scoring this film is a major get, though. She’s really good.

Between this movie and The Little Mermaid, Disney is really playing with my emotions.

The Marvels, I just want. Feels insane that it will be over 4 years by the time we get the next Captain Marvel.

It's a shorter wait from the last one of any phase 4 sequel other than Spiderman, and that was due to Sony.

The Marvels, I just want. Feels insane that it will be over 4 years by the time we get the next Captain Marvel.

Little Mermaid is giving me the same vibes as their live action Aladdin. I was not a fan.
Oh gotya. I can’t wait for The Marvels. I was really anticipating CM2 and then they throw in Monica and Kamala! I have a feeling they will be so good together. :cool:

I liked Aladdin but it doesn’t have the magic of the animated classic (my friend has a cameo in it :cwink: ). I haven’t been following The Little Mermaid at all (it’s my 4th favourite Disney classic) but imagine that could be fairly tough to do in live action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"