The Batman General News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

tumblr_plh528kIMC1wreoqmo1_640.gifv

RIP old thread.

"Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it."
- Galadriel

RIP old thread.

"Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it."
- Galadriel

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

:D

We havent had a new thread in a while...its all so disorientating o_O:confused::woo::o

Nothing will ever top the lead-up to TDK. The time where we knew there would be teh Joker, but not who'd be playing him, whether he'd be permawhite lmao and the manips (do they still call them that? lol) of all the actors people wanted to play him. Then of course the large-scale promotional scavenger hunt. That was the exciting time when people knew they were getting the Batman movie they wanted, needed and deserved. It's interesting to see what people are hoping for with the Reeves version in the context that the Nolan trilogy has basically been immortalized not just in terms of comic book movies, but film history on the whole. If these recent rumours are true, I'm effin' stoked for a dark, gloomy, Se7en/Zodiac inspired horror/mystery in which we get to see Bruce have to actually utilize detective stills rather than rely mostly on his athleticism and technology.

Roger Clark, actor that played Arthur Morgan in Red Dead Redemption 2, is a ventriloquist fan. I honestly would love to see him pop up in this trilogy.

That version of the Ventriloquist is obviously a member of the pink mafia lol.

Roger Clark, actor that played Arthur Morgan in Red Dead Redemption 2, is a ventriloquist fan. I honestly would love to see him pop up in this trilogy.

Tomlin said the same thing.

Here’s a doozy. What you think of McConaughey as Thomas Wayne? Charming, charismatic, intelligent, funny, likeable in the public eye but in reality: shady AF, corrupt, power hungry.

Tomlin said the same thing.

Here’s a doozy. What you think of McConaughey as Thomas Wayne? Charming, charismatic, intelligent, funny, likeable in the public eye but in reality: shady AF, corrupt, power hungry.

I think it would be a lot smarter to avoid too many flashbacks to steer clear of feeling too familiar, so I feel McC would be wasted if he's just seen as Thomas once or twice tbh. If someone of his calibre is in the movie it's definitely a meatier role

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"