Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are they going to do that announcement? Will it be aligned with anything? Post-Endgame, for example?

To be honest I'm surprised they haven't "supposedly" cast anyone yet, they usually announce the lead 6 months- 8 months before filming do they not?

To be honest I'm surprised they haven't "supposedly" cast anyone yet, they usually announce the lead 6 months- 8 months before filming do they not?
Not only that but there are multiple old reports that Reeves met with actors for the part in 2018 so this casting is definitely taking a long time

Not only that but there are multiple old reports that Reeves met with actors for the part in 2018 so this casting is definitely taking a long time

Part of me thinks that the point in time of his career or more specifically his age is more ambiguous - at least on earlier drafts.

If a 23 year old can play a convincing 16/17 year old in far from home or even if you look at Maguire & Garfield who were playing 17 year olds at like 29/28 I reckon a Batman actor in his mid 30s could pull off a 28-32 young Batman.

Yeah, for real. People in their late 20s/early 30s are cast so often as teenagers that it's become a running joke in Hollywood. So I see no reason why an actor in his mid-thirties couldn't pass for a guy in his late 20s unless he's aged very poorly.

I was going to say Pattinson and ATJ are my top choices, but at this point i don't mind who they pick. I trust Reeves is gonna pick the right guy!

Last edited:
Yeah, for real. People in their late 20s/early 30s are cast so often as teenagers that it's become a running joke in Hollywood. So I see no reason why an actor in his mid-thirties couldn't pass for a guy in his late 20s unless he's aged very poorly.
Eh. I'd say that Spiderman Homecoming has started to kill that trend.

Iain Glen is your New BATMAN

on TITANS :hehe:

Never would've thought of Jorah for Bruce/Batman, but I'm definitely intrigued by it.

Plus, it gives us something to talk about that isn't Armie Hammer or the Netflix kid.

I wasn’t imagining Bruce was quite that old yet on Titans, but that’s pretty cool casting, imo.

Screenshot_20190411-145607.jpg
Even in his younger year's he could've played him. Great casting for a 60 year old Bruce

I'm gonna laugh if we end up with three Batman of three different age groups existing side by side with this film, Titans and Batwoman (the Batwoman team can deny it all they like, but if Supergirl can land the Superman/Lois/Lex trifecta before even hitting 100 episodes...)

Iain Glen!!! Wow. Love him, maybe I'll finally watch Titans...

I'm gonna laugh if we end up with three Batman of three different age groups existing side by side with this film, Titans and Batwoman (the Batwoman team can deny it all they like, but if Supergirl can land the Superman/Lois/Lex trifecta before even hitting 100 episodes...)
Daniel Gillies is the only option that makes sense for a CW Batman

Though Jensen Ackles will soon be avaible...

That reminds me Daniel hasn't said a word about Batman casting in 8 months. Last time I talked to him he told me Hammer was a possibility but he also said the same of ATJ and Robert Pattinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"