Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to see what NOT to do, here's Scott Adkins audition for Batman:

It's like looking at a younger Jon Hamm. RE: the guy from Grey's, not Scott Adkins.

Last edited:

To everyone who's ever wanted Scott Adkins as Batman...

tumblr_p8c3vmofHw1x0bvwko1_500.gif

Divorcing talent from the equation completely, he'd look killer standing next to Henry Cavill's Clark Kent.

Giacomo Gianniotti. He's currently on Grey's Anatomy.
Ah, OK. He reminds me of someone who was suggested for Supes years ago before the gig ultimately went to HC. This guy also has an Italian surname.

There's something very flat about his delivery, and I can't put my finger on it. Didn't feel terrible, but I could totally see why he likely wouldn't get a call back. Did seem like he tried really hard though. Maybe too hard, lol.

Ah, OK. He reminds me of someone who was suggested for Supes years ago before the gig ultimately went to HC. This guy also has an Italian surname.
Wait. You're not talking about Joe Manganiello, right? Our "current" Deathstroke who was almost Supes?

Wait. You're not talking about Joe Manganiello, right? Our "current" Deathstroke who was almost Supes?
You should know me better than that by now, Flick. :argh::funny: To answer your question, though, no--not Manganiello. lol I can't think of the guy's name, though.

You should know me better than that by now, Flick. :argh::funny: To answer your question, though, no--not Manganiello. lol I can't think of the guy's name, though.
I thought I did, but the shoe fit lol! Only other guy I can think of that you might be referring to is Rick Malambri?

I thought I did, but the shoe fit lol! Only other guy I can think of that you might be referring to is Rick Malambri?
Holy ****! Yep, that's the guy I was thinking of. Well done!

You have redeemed yourself in a matter of minutes. :o

I do what I can. Well for the record, even though I've only seen a tiny smidge of Gianniotti's acting, I can safely say he's at least better than Malambri, lol. I saw the Step Up movie Malambri starred in and he pretty much acted like, well, a model trying to act.

Malambri looks like he could be Ashton Kutcher's slightly handsomer doppelganger.

A guy who incidentally was also heavily rumored for both roles in the 2000s.

I do what I can. Well for the record, even though I've only seen a tiny smidge of Gianniotti's acting, I can safely say he's at least better than Malambri, lol. I saw the Step Up movie Malambri starred in and he pretty much acted like, well, a model trying to act.
I was gonna suggest him for Superman now since the role is ahem.. vacant, but maybe not. lol

Malambri's like a budget Ashton Kutcher. Which, yes, is apparently possible.
Imagine being an actor googling your name out of curiosity...and this is one of the comments you read. Whole day ruined. :funny:

Imagine being an actor googling your name out of curiosity...and this is one of the comments you read. Whole day ruined. :funny:
Dammit, now you're making me feel bad.

If you read this, Rick, you're a very nice-looking chap! Modeling seems like a good fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"