Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Battinson. He announced that RP is the Batman, even though no words from WB yet and other trades are saying he's a top front-runner. But all acknowledge that it isn't a done deal yet.
But at this point it seems 90%. It's rare that a deal break down during this very close point.

Wait, did the deal break down?

I trust Variety. This is the most exciting choice out of the rumored contenders. Armie Hammer would be safe and solid, but a little boring. This is so exciting.

So glad it's not ATJ. Hoult would've been ok.

We should be getting villain casting soon, guys!

Hoult would've been terrible. He doesn't have the chops. He doesn't have what it takes to go the distance.

I mean. If Kroll's report was so incorrect, I figure WB would have already said something as Variety is literally reporting the news as "He is Batman."

Hoult would've been terrible. He doesn't have the chops. He doesn't have what it takes to go the distance.

Hoult is a very good actor but he is all kinds of wrong for Bruce Wayne. Riddler, sure, but not Bruce Wayne. It's insane he was even considered

That dude who claims he has scoops and is asking for money, I cannot go anywhere on Hype or geek reddits not to see his name mentioned and he is just the worst lol he knows nothing
Oh ok, lol.

Gonna start watch a few Pattison movies from now on, starting with Good Time.

I always thought dude is the most horrible choice for Batman, but that might be because I’ve watch him on Twilight only. But I hear that he’s actually a very good actor with many good performances in indie movies.

Gonna start watch a few Pattison movies from now on, starting with Good Time.

I always thought dude is the most horrible choice for Batman, but that might be because I’ve watch him on Twilight only. But I hear that he’s actually a very good actor with many good performances in indie movies.
Watch Cosmopolis and High Life too

Tim Sale had already cast Robert Pattinson as Batman ahah ( not exactly, and of course it could not have been an influence, but he looks somewhat like him )209d5842d92329b5ee0f239b6e81b7ae--tim-obrien-batman.jpg

Tim Sale had already cast Robert Pattinson as Batman ahah ( not exactly, and of course it could not have been an influence, but he looks somewhat like him )View attachment 25015

The Long Halloween is probably my favorite Batman comic of all time, but Tim Sale's Bruce Wayne looks like Alan Cumming had a child with an Uruk-hai.

At first Armie had the edge, but in the past few months, Robert Pattinson had taken the lead as the fan favorite choice. This is another win for the fans and it reminds me of Bale and Cavill's casting.

At first Armie had the edge, but in the past few months, Robert Pattinson had taken the lead as the fan favorite choice. This is another win for the fans and it reminds me of Bale and Cavill's casting.

Someone may have already mentioned this, but supposedly Henry Cavill was the person Stephanie Meyer had in mind when she created the Edward character and though he denies it, reportedly Cavill was in consideration for the role when they made the Twilight movie. I believe he also auditioned for the Cedric Diggory part in Harry Potter.

In an alternate universe somewhere, Henry Cavill played Cedric and Edward and has just been cast as Batman. :o

I think this bodes well for the script. Pattinson is very picky, and if he's willing to sign onto this right after Nolan's new film, it's gotta be a pretty good script. He's just now been able to turn his image around after Twilight, he wouldn't have signed onto this massive studio project if he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Or maybe he just really wants to play Batman.

I think this bodes well for the script. Pattinson is very picky, and if he's willing to sign onto this right after Nolan's new film, it's gotta be a pretty good script. He's just now been able to turn his image around after Twilight, he wouldn't have signed onto this massive studio project if he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Or maybe he just really wants to play Batman.

Hmmm, I wonder if they'd be letting people even read the script at this point though. It's also possible he just had a great meeting with Reeves where they really locked in on a take on the character and realized it would be a good creative relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"