Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recalled that the DC movies' Batgirl was supposed to be 'Kristen Stewart-like' in the audition notes. Hilarious in hindsight.
This is Bruce Timm's nice dream. :funny:

I trust Variety. This is the most exciting choice out of the rumored contenders. Armie Hammer would be safe and solid, but a little boring. This is so exciting.

So glad it's not ATJ. Hoult would've been ok.

We should be getting villain casting soon, guys!

Tellaarr must have said no due to scheduling conflicts which fine. Unfortunate he won’t be able to elevate the project but Pattinson is a decent choice, much better than Evans Peters and Nic Hoult. Miles is obviously the best but clearly they couldn’t get him

What about Eddie Redmayne for the Riddler?

I trust Variety. This is the most exciting choice out of the rumored contenders. Armie Hammer would be safe and solid, but a little boring. This is so exciting.

So glad it's not ATJ. Hoult would've been ok.

We should be getting villain casting soon, guys!
BTW, I don't think it's finalized. But I'm keeping an open mind, my first choice was Hammer, but I would be OK with ATJ / Hoult or Pattinson.

Pattinson. Interesting. Was never sure if he was a realistic candidate, but it looks like he impressed enough people to snag the role. I gotta watch some of his other movies now.

BxmE8aqIUAAQbtD.jpg

B5QhA_PIcAAmxdI.jpg

1474e4cc93bae87396b5877e89477f00.jpg

Robert-Pattinson-0917-GQ-FEFR01-01.jpg

He's never been my type, but...dat jawline.

Im VERY curious to see him characterized as Bruce Wayne. He always looks different in all his roles, so I wonder what he'll look like once he's in superhero shape, with a cool haircut and probably a tan.

Mario and Justin becoming the Butch and Sundance of scoopers would be a twist!

But no, this better get confirmed. The longer I have to process it, the more I become attached to this casting, lol.
Indeed. That's why we know Armie would be great. Clooney has passed the mantle of the Bat credit card to Armie

Mario and Justin becoming the Butch and Sundance of scoopers would be a twist!

But no, this better get confirmed. The longer I have to process it, the more I become attached to this casting, lol.

Well at this point I'm holding my horses. Clearly Variety, Deadline and The Hollywood Reporter and MFR are all singing similar tunes but not the same song.

I already see alot of fandom getting their hopes sky high like they did with AH a few months back ,only to rage afterwords.

Time will tell ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"