• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Snyder's description for how he planned it originally. It seemed that it was never the plan for it to be a long running shared universe. Probably why Affleck left. WB wanted the long running universe and Affleck signed on because he thought it wouldn't be .
Snyder says a lot of things that don't make sense.

Hoult literally gives me nothing as Beast. Not a damn thing. He's one of my favorite characters. And he's just this bland wet noodle.

Pattinson has a unique face. Youthful but with a sure maturity. A bit 'villain-ish' but in a good way.
I think even if his youthful looks fading during the sequel it wouldn't be a problem. His Batman age and it'll work well for 'older, current timeline Batman'.

Anyway, if any of those 4 names is going to be official and I'm happy. :D
This is a rare thing for me, the 4 top contenders are my personal favorite fancast.

Plus my suspicion is that Reeves is gonna pull a page from his Apes films and have each film in his trilogy set several years apart from one another in canon, exploring Bruce's career over an extended period of time rather than a whole trilogy of early Batman.

Pattinson's got the youthful looks to pull off a Batman in his late 20's/early 30's right now and if he's a bit older looking for the sequel, that's fine since it'll probably explore Bruce in his early/mid 30's and so on and so forth.

Of course it is.
People are definitely going to be ****ing annoying about this but I’m so happy
I'll be happy if this actually works out. I have no strong feelings on him, though we are talking about a guy who admitted to trying to get himself fired before. And I haven't really seen him be all that good in anything.

Everything about Snyder's Batman made me cry.

200.gif

I just hope it's Pattinson because if it's Hoult or Johnson, I might never see this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"