The Batman General News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

It's a heartwarming zombie romance, lol. :p
alright-then-ace-ventura.gif

55 burgers, 55 fries, 55 tacos, 55 pies, 55 cokes, 100 tater tots, 100 pizzas, 100 tenders, 100 meatballs, 100 coffees, 55 wings, 55 shakes, 55 pancakes, 55 pastas, 55 peppers, and 155 taters...

FOM8S-jVcAY8vOw.jpg

…and 1 chicken nugget! Please don’t forget about the chicken nugget Bats!

IMG_2452.gif

I found this to be an enjoyable listen. Interestingly, Roger Deakins says he’s never been a fan of Batman until this movie. He previously gave high praise to Greig Fraser’s cinematography but he explicitly says he loves ‘The Batman’ as a whole and has watched it 3 or 4 times.

Makes me want to watch it again. :D

I found this to be an enjoyable listen. Interestingly, Roger Deakins says he’s never been a fan of Batman until this movie. He previously gave high praise to Greig Fraser’s cinematography but he explicitly says he loves ‘The Batman’ as a whole and has watched it 3 or 4 times.

GOAT recognize GOATS.

'The Batman' on TNT, Food Network Halloween Schedule - Variety

Warner Bros. Discovery is getting into the spooky spirit early, setting the Halloween-themed programming slate for its cable networks, which includes the linear debut of Matt Reeves’ “The Batman,” as well as new and returning specials and film marathons across Food Network, Discovery Channel, TNT, TBS, TCM, Travel Channel and Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

It’s kind of too bad there wasn’t a trade for Darwyn Cooke’s “Ego” readily available when Reeves name-dropped that book during the first FanDome. I bet it would’ve done solid numbers.

Finally!!!:love::love: (If rocksteady makes the Batmobile too, I’d be a very happy person)

man.... take me back to that first viewing. the first 10 minutes alone had me in awe of like dozen shots, this one in particular too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"