• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picks of the Walmart Steelbook and got the Shirts at wally world for 3 bucks a piece! They had a few cool Supes and Bats tees too
c4da.jpg

0r66.jpg

e4jz.jpg

Picked up the new Monogram Hulk bust bank FINALLY Now I have the Avengers prime four
tgfy.jpg

sndi.jpg

973n.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Wii
Lana Del Rey - Born to Die: The paradise edition

I'm so cool I bought myself Man of Steel on DVD.... Wish I could afford to jump to blu-ray:csad: Someday... By then it will be green-ray!.. wait a sec:bh: Haha I'm so not funny.

I'm so cool I bought myself Man of Steel on DVD.... Wish I could afford to jump to blu-ray:csad: Someday... By then it will be green-ray!.. wait a sec:bh: Haha I'm so not funny.
I have 3D versions that I've yet to see because I can't afford the tv for it

I have 3D versions that I've yet to see because I can't afford the tv for it

haha i'm in the same boat. I've got Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man and Iron Man 3 in 3D... and no 3D tv (though have a 3D DVD Player) Marx and i are hoping to get a tv with our tax returns next year

That joker is truly a great figure. The deathstroke that came out this week is pretty nice too! Debating if I should pick that up this weekend or not.

Pick ups:
Man of Steel bluray
Star Treck Into darkness bluray

Movie Thor Marvel Select
Silver Surfer Marvel Select.
Both are pretty sweet!

Received these two yesterday from Matty Collector:

Y3179_001_600x600.jpg

DCUC-Infinite-Earths-Ras-al-Ghul-carded.jpg

Not new but found the other day being in storage for years.

Also got my antique gun belt buckle yesterday. Got extremely lucky in finding it for the price I did, it's being used on my T2 costume.

Breaking bad: The Final Season
The Wolverine: 3d bluray/2d extended cut edition
doctor who 2010 christmas special - Bluray

Arkham Origins: Bane action figure (really liked it)
Layby'd Batman, Joker and Black mask from origins also

Batman 66 #5
Harley Quinn #0

Toy Story: Woody Figure

Marvel select battle damaged Iron Man 3 Disney exclusive
Marvel select iron pratriot Iron Man 3 Disney exclusive

Got some good deals on comics as a way of avoiding the Black Friday crowd...

Essential Man-Thing Vol. 1
The Amazing Spider-Man Annual #16
Uncanny X-Men #193
Project Superpowers #2
Tor #2 ('08 series)
Gilgamesh II #1, 2
Polypropylene comic bags

So I picked up the 6" inch Star Wars Black R2 and Luke from Amazon for 10 bucks each. Also snagged an ML Baron Zemo and green Face Off Mandarin.

Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor - 1st figure with no articulation in the legs
got him real cheap on ebay

Pretty sure that deal is/was from early last week. 10 bucks a pop for Wave 1? You lucky Americans... I had to dish out 25 for Maul. :o

damn, wished i snagged it. hopefully i can nab them good still on cyber monday/tuesday i don't get paid till tomorrow

I guess series 2 is out. I saw a Greedo at Target a few days ago. Really only want Fett, though. And of course on Amazon he goes got $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"