The New Ultimate DC RPG - Season II: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Catwoman, I was so ****ing pissed when I picked up the game. The Catwoman DLC wasn't included in my goddamn copy of the ****ing game! I'm working to get the code I was supposed to get and I better get it...or some ****er from Rocksteady/WB is gonna have an accident. :cmad:

I'd be pissed too, but honestly, Rocksteady was exaggerating when they said that the Catwoman parts would be about 10% of the story. You're not missing much at all, but I can understand the urge to have her anyway.

Still, that's part of the game. If that's 10% of the game they're gonna deny me, I should have got six bucks off. The sons of *****es.

I bought the game at around 6PM yesterday evening. Went home, finally played it at about 7. A few bathroom breaks and a brief (very brief) consumption of a TV dinner aside, I didn't stop playing the thing until around 8AM this morning - and that was only because I was so tired that I couldn't muster up the patience to figure out a way to get unstuck out of a section I was having trouble with. Woke up at 2, and immediately started playing again. I'm now done with the campaign and am starting to work my way through the side missions that I haven't already beaten.

The only problem? Even though I switched the game difficulty to Normal, it ****ed up on me and went to Easy. So after all of that, I have to go and start a new game in order to get New Game Plus mode, in order to beat that to get the main achievement. Yay. :cmad:

Game's pretty ****ing fantastic, though. So I can't complain too much. Loved the gliding after spending a few hours getting used to the physics. :up:

It's fun. I can see it being better than the first but I wasn't "wowed" by the first and so far not "wowed" by this one either. I play for about an hour and then I decide to do something else. Not a game that keeps my clung wanting to rush it and play for more than an hr at a time.

It's fun. I can see it being better than the first but I wasn't "wowed" by the first and so far not "wowed" by this one either. I play for about an hour and then I decide to do something else. Not a game that keeps my clung wanting to rush it and play for more than an hr at a time.

I'm blown away by this one. Loved the first, but this one is amazing.

But I just can't play video games like I used to. 3-4 hours at the most.

Welcome to like...forever ago when everyone else realized this. :o :cwink: :oldrazz:

Yea. Ya know I remember loving Batman: TAS when I was a kid, but I never really appreciated it until recently.

Just finished the Deadshot and Azrael side quests. Now I'm kind of on the lookout for [blackout]whoever killed that guy and ripped his face off, who the witness said looked like a beat up Bruce Wayne (I'm guessing it's Hush).[/blackout] Whatever it takes to trigger the next stage of that subplot, I haven't found it. :csad:

I also have about 150 Riddler trophies to go.

UPDATE: Finished everything but some of the Riddler stuff and the challenge maps.
As a sequel hook, this is the first time I've ever found myself eagerly anticipating a Hush story. :eek:

Last edited:
So, what the **** are we waiting on?!

For the love of God, people. Hurry the **** up!

You keep this s*** waiting any longer, those of you who are holding us up will feel my wrath. You ***holes! :cmad:

If I had a gif of Bane twiddling his thumbs...

So, what the **** are we waiting on?!

For the love of God, people. Hurry the **** up!

You keep this s*** waiting any longer, those of you who are holding us up will feel my wrath. You ***holes! :cmad:

^

What he said. Hurry the **** up! I'm serious, this is getting regoddamndiculous. It's not fair that the majority have to wait on a select few who are dragging their feet. LET'S GO!

I talked to MB last night about ending our fight very soon. Will be posting today after class.

^

What he said. Hurry the **** up! I'm serious, this is getting regoddamndiculous. It's not fair that the majority have to wait on a select few who are dragging their feet. LET'S GO!

You said it. Already getting some ideas for Season 3 and I'm looking forward to moving forward with them.

Sooo... how 'bout that stuff that... went on... y'know, in that place...

Silly Spike, this game isn't for posting in. It's just for us to think up **** that we will never follow through on.

You're only making things worse on yourselves. I've already started work on my first IC post for next season and the longer we wait, the more time I have to add to it.

You people are going to be scrolling for days.

Puppy_face.gif

Maybe we'll get done by Thanksgiving.

But probably not. :argh:

I vote for Friday...if you don't have your stuff done by then...that's it. Happened to me last season. We've had this deadline up for a while...it's time to move on.

I personally vote for Sunday, midnight at the latest. This week has been hell for essays (it's kind of bad luck that the season has been extended until now and looks like it might culminate during a time when I should really be focused on other things), and I've been stuck waiting on other people for a good while now, but I try not to complain because I've honestly been quite busy with other things. If those posters happen to have posts up tonight, and the deadline ends up being on Friday, I am s**t out of luck through no fault of my own (except if you count not having the foresight to predict this circumstance). The crunch time for my current school work comes to a relative close on Friday evening, so I'm absolutely fine with the deadline being any time whatsoever after that.

Last edited:
I personally vote for Sunday, midnight at the latest. This week has been hell for essays (it's kind of bad luck that the season has been extended until now and looks like it might culminate during a time when I should really be focused on other things), and I've been stuck waiting on other people for a good while now, but I try not to complain because I've honestly been quite busy with other things. If those posters happen to have posts up tonight, and the deadline ends up being on Friday, I am s**t out of luck through no fault of my own (except if you count not having the foresight to predict this circumstance). The crunch time for my current school work comes to a relative close on Friday evening, so I'm absolutely fine with the deadline being any time whatsoever after that.

For all that you've done and meant to this RPG...I wouldn't be upset with Sunday. Sorry if I sounded like I was lashing out and saying Friday or you're screwed...this has been a long season.

Done for the Season. I'm guessing MB will get another UDC Aquaman close to wrap that character up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"