The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 3

tumblr_nkwgjkhPCi1r9pt1so1_500.gif

tumblr_nkwgjkhPCi1r9pt1so2_500.gif

tumblr_nkwgjkhPCi1r9pt1so3_500.gif

I think he should at least be a lock to host again when Thor 3 comes out. He's probably the best "new" host in a really long time (so not counting multiple-time hosts and former cast members).

I can't find any upcoming hosts (am I missing something?), but here are some that I would like to see over the next couple months (along with what they would be promoting)...

-Will Ferrell (Get Hard)
-The Rock (Furious 7)
-Any of the main cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron (besides Jeremy Renner; his last one wasn't great)
-George Clooney (Tomorrowland)

I can't find any upcoming hosts (am I missing something?), but here are some that I would like to see over the next couple months (along with what they would be promoting)...

-Will Ferrell (Get Hard)
-The Rock (Furious 7)
-Any of the main cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron (besides Jeremy Renner; his last one wasn't great)
-George Clooney (Tomorrowland)

Even though it's on another network, I would not be surprised at all if they get someone from "Empire" to host for a week.

Man, Leslie Jones is too obnoxious for my tastes. Her little bit during Weekend Update was just terrible.

The fast forward button is your friend, even though just seeing that expression she has on her face during her segment is annoying by itself.

I didn't really enjoy Chris' episode. My least favorite since Louis CK I'd say.

the rock was pretty funny the first time he was on the show. i recall the Mr. Peepers sketch, and a morning coffee show

I remember the superman/clark kent sketch and it was pretty good.

:funny: I like Cecily's new British girl character. I hope it recurs.

I'm loving the episode right now. Laughed at every sketch so far. The Bambi skit was hilarious.

The hell was up with the 'Improv' skit? Rock wasn't even in it...

Even though it's on another network, I would not be surprised at all if they get someone from "Empire" to host for a week.

Taraji P. Henson will host the week after Michael Keaton.

I thought the dart sketch was great. Short and sweet.

Taraji P. Henson will host the week after Michael Keaton.

Hopefully she's as good of a host as Kerry Washington was, because Kerry was very good when she hosted (her impersonations of Michelle Obama and Oprah were very accurate) and Kerry had a very funny digital short with Jay Pharoah, although I don't know if that was her actually singing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"