The Official Aquaman costume thread!

I still find it a tad overdesigned, but damn, it looks lovely:

C4-CW1KVYAE_vYM.jpg

It certainly captures the unique nature of Atlantis. I do wonder what sort of material all those translucent parts are supposed to be... some kind of shell?

In any case it is a clever way to give him orange/gold sleeves that appear scale mail-ish. I was wondering how they'll pull it off, as you can't make a fully sleeved scale mail.

I still find it a tad overdesigned, but damn, it looks lovely:

C4-CW1KVYAE_vYM.jpg

It certainly captures the unique nature of Atlantis. I do wonder what sort of material all those translucent parts are supposed to be... some kind of shell?

In any case it is a clever way to give him orange/gold sleeves that appear scale mail-ish. I was wondering how they'll pull it off, as you can't make a fully sleeved scale mail.

You kind of can:

579df6a1e8528cba947378e9ae24ded0.jpg

Kind of, yeah. But you can't make it fully connected to the cuirass and retain proper mobility.

It isn't over designed, it's patterned. It think it's a beautiful costume. Hard to believe the ****** Bat-Tac-Suit was created by the same mind.

You guys satisfied with the colors? I know that was a huge topic of discussion before.

You guys satisfied with the colors? I know that was a huge topic of discussion before.

I wish there was more emphasis/separation with the "green legs and gold top" thing. It's sort of there but I wish it was more obvious.

I pray he gets a better costume for his solo movie.

There's way too many patterns going on with this outfit. I really loved the other one better. This may be his battle suit, but it should of had a simpler design. It's as if they couldn't decide on what patterns to keep, so they just threw them all in.

It's busy, but this costume is a thing of beauty.

I like that it has subtle nods to his relatively simple classic look while being something entirely new.

I really don't think that statue is a proper representation of the suit, as all of the live action photos where we get good looks at it the colors look differnt, even the hair and likeness are a little off.

I think I would like it better if they got rid of the gold parts on the leg.

I liked the costume in the JL trailer. Seeing it in motion is much better!

Everyone okay with the color too?

Everyone okay with the color too?

I don't HATE it... i just wish it was more gold on top, green on the bottom, instead of seemingly evenly mixed through. It's not a dealbreaker but it would have been nice to see that separation.

I can't believe no-one's posted this yet (click pic for link to article):

I definitely prefer that suit to the other one's we've seen. :up: awesome

I hope that's real because it's incredible.

Praying that it's legit.

I feel like Aquaman's costume is the one I've got the biggest issue with in JL, so I'm all in on that one.

"A user on Instagram posted the following image (via reddit) offering that this is a sneak peek of the costume from the upcoming solo Aquaman movie."

Yeah, that seems legit...

There's no sense for a figure like this to be existing at this stage of filming. It's 100% fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"