• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 3

And it's a gloomy day over here, too. I'm sure others can say the same, but when I read a Batman comic, I still only hear Conroy's voice. This is just reminding me of when Adam West passed away and Conroy paid tribute to him.

So glad I met him twice and he signed my copy of the Mask of the Phantasm novelization (thanks to @C. Lee)

17635246-10154601432817582-3516151392471028051-o.jpg

RIP Kevin has been THE voice of Batman for multiple generations at this point. He is a legend with the world of the character.

Still can't believe he's gone. He was the nicest and most genuine person. Loved his fans. Had the pleasure of meeting him twice when he came to the comic cons here in Ireland.

Going to watch some BTAS later this evening.

Kevin Conroy, as Batman in the BTAS episode called "I Am The Night" saved my life. Watching that episode was the first time I didn't feel alone in a very long time. Were it not for that, I genuinely don't think I'd be here right now.

Words cannot describe how genuinely heartbroken I am and how much this genuinely hurts. Rest in peace, sir. And thank you. For everything.

angy-bladerunner.gif

kevin conroy was a huge part of my childhood.
he IS batman to me.

RIP.

There's a ton of BTAS and Batman material that comes to mind when talking about Conroy, but "Beware the Gray Ghost" in particular is probably going to be on my mind for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"