The Official Fantasy Football advice thread. - Part 1

Kelvin Benjamin who's only playing 30-35 snaps tonight...or

Jarvis Landry against a Seattle secondary that only allowed 14 TD last season.

Those who have Gronk should probably look somewhere else, even if he does play he would be on a snap count.

if you have Ware you might want to insert him into your lineup

6 points per TD. I have Brady on the bench til week 5 so I drafted Joe Flacco late. Dak is on the wire though. Would you guys recommend Flacco or Dak. I'm leaning towards Flacco.

6 points per TD. I have Brady on the bench til week 5 so I drafted Joe Flacco late. Dak is on the wire though. Would you guys recommend Flacco or Dak. I'm leaning towards Flacco.

Id lean towards Flacco,at least until we see how Dak handles a full NFL game

Pete Carroll has confirmed that Christine Michael's will start at RB, with Rawls coming off the bench

Week 2 waiver wire adds

RB
Tevin Coleman
Theo Riddick
Terrance West

WR
Tajae Sharpe
Will Fuller
Mike Wallace
Quincy Enunwa
Mohammed Sanu
Cole Beasley
Chris Hogan
Eli Rogers
Jeremy Kerley
Phillip Dorsett
Tyrell Williams

TE
Dennis Pitta
Jesse James
Jacob Tamme
Virgil Green

Baltimore has the more favorable match up.

yep Smiff it is

As long as the Saints and Giants don't get into another passing party like last season, Smith is probably the better option.

I've replaced Eddie Lacy with Ameer Abdullah as my RB2 in one of my leagues. Now my debate is whether to start Lacy or Emmanuel Sanders in my Flex position. On the one hand, it's Eddie Lacy but Vikings defense isn't playing around and they'll probably keep a lot of coverage on him especially. On the other hand, Emanuel Sanders might get more of a workload if Demariyus Thomas is out and Colts defense is a little banged up. Experts pick Lacy by an overwhelming 87% but I'm not sure he's going to have an easy time against Minnesota.

I've replaced Eddie Lacy with Ameer Abdullah as my RB2 in one of my leagues. Now my debate is whether to start Lacy or Emmanuel Sanders in my Flex position. On the one hand, it's Eddie Lacy but Vikings defense isn't playing around and they'll probably keep a lot of coverage on him especially. On the other hand, Emanuel Sanders might get more of a workload if Demariyus Thomas is out and Colts defense is a little banged up. Experts pick Lacy by an overwhelming 87% but I'm not sure he's going to have an easy time against Minnesota.

It will be a tough match up but Id still roll with Lacy,He's the workhorse there where as Theo plays a big role in the Lions offense

14322523_10154525159406617_3260290377321061909_n.jpg

It will be a tough match up but Id still roll with Lacy,He's the workhorse there where as Theo plays a big role in the Lions offense

Yeah, I'm thinking I might stick with Lacy.

Who should I go with at TE this upcoming week?

- Julius Thomas vs Baltimore
- Antonio Gates vs Indy
- Dwayne Allen vs San Diego

Who should I go with at TE this upcoming week?

- Julius Thomas vs Baltimore
- Antonio Gates vs Indy
- Dwayne Allen vs San Diego

Gates is out I believe,so go with Allen

Should I play Chris Ivory or Orleans Darkwa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"