The Dark Knight Rises The Official Harley Quinn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Both are good choices.
And I really don´t know what the people see on Kristen Bell.
She does not say nothing to me.
It´s just a beautiful face.

Kristen Bell is a good actress. I would prefer her as Harley over Ricci but each to their own I guess.

Anne Hathaway

Anne-Hathaway.jpg

People keep suggesting her for lead female roles, but she looks like Harley too me.

Hahahahahahahaha. Anne Hathaway. :funny:

They need to leave Harley Quinn out of this Nolan Universe. What would be the point of having her in a movie without The Joker?

and What do you think of Alexz Johnson of Instant Star and Smallville???

AlexzJohnson.jpg

Bye

bump for those who missed this thread.

Okay hopefully a mod will blend my thread with this one, because I honestly wasn't aware that this one existed. I'm sorry guys, I should have checked better. :csad:

IF Nolan had planned Batman 3 before Heath died
IF he planned to have the Joker in it
IF he didn't want to change the plan of Batman 3
And IF he doesn't want to recast Joker in respect to Heath

If all if's are true, and there are many, Harley Quinn is a logical substitute for the Joker. There are many ways to tell her story. She won't be exactly how she is in the comics, but not many comic characters in movies are.

Just IMO.

I don't see it's possible to do Harley in a Nolansized movie and without the Joker?

Even though I highly doubt Harley will be in TDKR, and I think it'd be a terrible idea to do her without the Joker, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that her name was thrown around during meetings.

I could see WB being keen on trying to duplicate the Joker madness of 2008, without the controversy of recasting Joker himself. Maybe get an actress that guys would swoon over like girls did with Ledger. Fill the local Hot Topic with Harley merch, haha.

The user san15 posted this on The Dark Knight Sequel Info thread, here.

Alright I have some crazy news for everyone!!! So please take it with a grain of salt. She’s not a reporter… I repeat she’s NOT a reporter, but a freaking secretary working at WB. She told me that the female villain is HARLEY QUINN. I asked her how is it possible without the Joker. Then she goes on saying something about her BFF seducing Bruce Wayne. Then I told her she‘s full of ****, because the Joker is not a freaky bisexual clown. Afterward she was laughing hysterically. GO FIGURE!!!
I talked about it with my co-worker. She explained to me what BFF means. I assumed it meant *Boy Friend Forever*, but it actually means *Best Friends Forever*. That’s why the secretary was laughing hysterically over my bisexual clown comment about the Joker.

Now the whole seduction thing with Bruce Wayne makes more sense, because POISON IVY is Harley Quinn’s best friend and partner-in-crime. Yes it sounds completely crazy, because Nolan likes realistic villains in his Batman movies. Then again Scarecrow used toxins from a flower to induce fear, why can’t Poison Ivy do something similar to seduce men.

Remember Schumacher’s Batman movies had campy versions of Two-Face and Poison Ivy. Then Nolan made a serious version of Two-Face in TDK. Maybe he’s trying to do the same thing for Poison Ivy in TDKR. Like I said before just take it with a grain of salt. I’ll try and find more crazy scoops from the secretary. PEACE!

Kristen Bell is a good actress. I would prefer her as Harley over Ricci but each to their own I guess.

She looks like a good girl...not a villain.
Harley has to look like a crazy girl and Kristen Bell doesn´t have it.
I can´t see her as Harley.

Oh yes, a Poison Ivy that shoots pheromones at men from a spray can. Lovely.

Oh and here's what my source told me about Harley Quinn being in the movie. She will be played by Sarah Jayne Dunn as was rumored about TDK. There will be a flashback to TDK when Maroni tells her, "What makes you think I wanna hear you talk?" And then we see her pouting and walking away. She has a crush on the Joker and keeps playing the news video of him on her ipod. After he gets arrested, she stands outside of his cell and tells him she loves him and he's all, "I love you too!!! Kill Batman for me." But he doesn't really think she'll be able to. However, she sneaks up on Batman when he's taking a leak (which is very hard to do in the batsuit) and whacks him in the back of the head with a sledgehammer, because mallets are unrealistic. He dies. The film ends with Gordon giving a hokey speech about sacrifice, and then, to parallel the ending to TDK, we see him turning on a new bat signal in remembrance of Batman. Cut to title.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

The End(?) (The question mark is green because The Riddler will be in the next one.)

Last edited:
She looks like a good girl...not a villain.
Harley has to look like a crazy girl and Kristen Bell doesn´t have it.
I can´t see her as Harley.
Someone clearly doesnt know Harley then. Harley DOESN'T look like a bad girl. She looks like a good girl. If you see her walking down the street you dont see a bad girl, she doesnt come off that way. She has always been portrayed as a cute, innocent looking girl when out of makeup.
Plus Bell is an actress, its that they do, so Im sure she can play psycho.

I never said anything against that, but to say she is too ''innocent'' for Harley is a little odd.

I never said anything against that, but to say she is too ''innocent'' for Harley is a little odd.

Especially after the initiation scene in Havoc or was that her friend ?

Last edited:
Someone will have to surgically remove the smile on my face if Harley is in TDKR. I don't foresee it happening, but I still have hope for Talia or Cats.

Someone will have to surgically remove the smile on my face if Harley is in TDKR. I don't foresee it happening, but I still have hope for Talia or Cats.
Implying it will be the fun Harley you know, with the Brooklyn accent, girly attitude and "Mistah J" quotes. Son, you will be disappoint no matter what. :csad:

It's beyond me why people can't see how Harley could be used without the Joker. She absolutely can, and with Nolan behind it, you know it would work.

So this guy is saying that the secretary/receptionist at Warner Bros just randomly told him that Harley is going to be the female villain in DKR? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"