The Official Punisher by Rick Remender / Punisher MAX thread

Eh, I dunno man. I'm glad lots of people are stoked for this new relaunch thing, but I'd rather they keep having fun with 616. The no-white-boots/gloves seems to be a dead giveaway that they want to make it darker and realistic like MAX, but WTF is the point when we already have MAX??

The 616 universe can't be too much realistic, because there are superheroes. And they will never match the violence and explicit content that MAX has.

For me "realistic" in 616 is the use of real weapons and all the prep work that Frank does before he goes to a "mission".

I hope it's like this, because MAX is the real thing and it's pointless two versions of MAX.

I like to see Frank in 616 universe, because he can always try to kick some villains... And im waiting for some rematch against Daken ( i keep dreamin') lol.

Last edited:
As long as they don't try giving him powers (agaaaain), I'm usually pretty happy.

This got me excited:

Aaron may be bringing the war between the Punisher and the Kingpin to a close, but that doesn't mean he's ending his run on the series. "This is the culmination of the Punisher/Kingpin story, but it's not my last story on the book," the writer said. "There are definitely plans in place after this next arc, but I can't talk about them without spoiling what's coming up."

I was worried that Aaron would be stepping down after the Kingpin story. Glad to see that he is continuing. Although, I wouldn't mind David Lapham to take over once Aaron's finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"