• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 2.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made this today
sm4bcdesk.jpg

notice the female silhouette in the background ;)
Nice job as always, Goran. :yay::spidey:

Last edited:
I saw this on another site. I think its a legit teaser. Hopefully Sony don't pull it.

It's OK. I saved it on my hard drive just in case they do.

This is probably legit. Bring on a trailer!!!

A quicky.A 3D-ish poster. One with and without a 4:

swing2.jpg

swing.jpg

^of course, just, I guess, no one else felt the need to point out the fault in someone else’s work
(but, this is the internet it was bound to happen eventually)

any who, here's a quick vulture manip I made a while back
(don't remeber if it already posted it here or not)
(can anyone guess where I got the background from, hehe)
Bumped for awesomeness. Nice work dude. :up:

I saw this on another site. I think its a legit teaser. Hopefully Sony don't pull it.

'I am hawk! last of my people!'
obviously the person who made this manip is a buck rogers fan

Quick poster going with the Iron Man 2 poster Theme.

New-Poster-copy.jpg

Scarlet Spider, from Spider DN's Manip.

Legit? Do people really believe this is real? :whatever:

LOL! No. I made this (as a joke using Hawk from Buck Rogers)in about 8 minutes during my lunch break. Its a horrendous manip I admit which is why I pretended to think it was real. It shows my lack of excitement for a Spiderman movie with no Black Cat :(

thanks guys....im workin on a new one right now.

LOL! No. I made this (as a joke using Hawk from Buck Rogers)in about 8 minutes during my lunch break. Its a horrendous manip I admit which is why I pretended to think it was real. It shows my lack of excitement for a Spiderman movie with no Black Cat :(
Lol. I'm sure most will grow less than curious about the movie if they use Felicia in such a way.

im an idiot...thats what i get for posting while tired :oldrazz:

Last edited:
I think it's even funnier that you can't tell those people are laughing at an extremely obvious joke. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"