The Official Terminator Thread..?

Just make a sequel with the Genisys cast and finish off the story. I believe the story should end with the machines not rising and the war not happening and earth not destroyed. That would be a fitting ending to the story.

You mean the ending we had with Terminator 2 over twenty years ago? Yeah that was a fitting end.

If the next Terminator has anything at all to do with Genisys it is automatically off my radar.

I doubt Cameron will actually do anything right away when the rights revert back to him but at this point that is the only thing that restores my confidence in another Terminator film.

I think people or fans don't really know what they want. I think they don't like these just because the new films are simply not made by James Cameron plain and simple.

The combined talents of J. Mostow, McG and A. Taylor do not compare to that of James Cameron.

You think T:G is equally as good as Fury Road, and honestly just going from the comments on this forum you are the only person that has that opinion.

I dislike them simply because they're not good films. They're not well written, well acted or well directed IMO. If we had a talented filmmaker who loved the series like Creed and from what I'm hearing Star Wars: the Force Awakens just got we'd feel differently. I mean we got Jonathan Mostow, McG and Alan Taylor. Nowhere near the level of a Ryan Coogler (even after only two movies) and a JJ. Heck If they got Rian Johnson to do a Terminator movie I'd be there first day. Do better or go away is basically how I feel. Gave you 3 shots and you didn't deliver.

Ironically, Rian Johnson was on the director shortlist for Genisys.

holly s... . thats badass . training with his father.

vrWOfTb.jpg

BfJoque.jpg

Props to him stepping up and being in the kids life.

I do like Schwarzenegger stepping up, and I think the kid is ok,
and obviously he looks like his daddo, but to be honest, i really
dont think he looks 'just like him'. he has his features, but looks
generally different. obviously not beeing built like a tank hurts,
but still. Kid looks more like he's trying to be like his father in those
vids. as for Arnold, he really seemed to BE the terminator, live that
actual 'life'. As for Baena, he is clearly acting and mimicing.

that's obviously just bXtching about it, i do like that they're doing this
stuff and that they're having fun. I wonder what the kid will be like should
he bulk up and what chances may happen.
Did Arnie have other kids?

nvr mind, has a son named patrick, just googled it.
interestingly, there's a dude called Calum Von Moger,
whose muscles are like carbon copy of Arnie, wowsers!

Calum-Arnold.jpg

joseph imho looks more like his mother than arnold - though obviously, he looks like him too.

article-2548996-1B163CCC00000578-543_634x741.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"