The Dark Knight Rises The Official The Dark Knight Rises Pictures, Videos, And News Thread

Can we please get a sticky for this one, please Mods.

The picture looks really really similar to Begins. I am doubting it is legitimate.

First set photo?!
http://batman-news.com/2011/02/14/first-set-photo-from-the-dark-knight-rises/

5445585427abe531645ab.jpg

I would love to see Arkham Asylum return in TDKR. :up:

S***, you're right!!!!!!! :csad:

arkham2.jpg

This was taken during begins; compare, they both have the same ladder in a diagonal downwards to the right.

I could have hoped.............. :doh:

Doesn't mean Arkham won't be used in TDKR.

It might be the same set, does not mean the first picture is not from TDKR.

It's funny how they built this cool looking facade in Batman Begins, and YET we didn't get a good look at it. What a shame.

S***, you're right!!!!!!! :csad:

arkham2.jpg

This was taken during begins; compare, they both have the same ladder in a diagonal downwards to the right.

I could have hoped.............. :doh:

that's just a glare in the new picture, it's not a ladder. the doors are closed.

Bottom right hand corner guys: the same hole in the wall through which the inmates of Arkham flooded out into the narrows.

Could it be that said set has been standing all these years, and because it was never needed to be "repaired" the hole is just still there from Begins, yet to be patched up for TDKR? Perhaps.

I think though, we're just looking at an old photo from Begins filming someone decided to throw out as new material to get us in a tizzy.

If It Is Legit That's Awesome. If Not Oh well.

i am not in the complete know of much related to filming locations for "TDKR" but this picture was taken on set at cardington where it's being shot... was BB / TDK exteriors filmed in the sound stage a cardington? I would assume yes... but figured i would ask the experts.

just cuz there's a latter there doesn't mean it's not a legit photo. In fact it makes it more authentic.

Let me give you guys a nickel's worth of free advice, people leave stuff laying around on sets. Just cuz sets were "left standing" from Begins, doesn't mean they cleaned up the place before they left.

The ladder could have been there from 2005 and just left un touched.

film sets, especially closed ones like this, are no different than any other workplace environment.

- Jow

How about nothiing gets posted in this thread unless it's 100% confirmed legit. Anything that gets debunked gets deleted. Not even 1 page into the "non speculation" thread and people are speculating on a questionable pic from a 7 year-old set.

How about nothiing gets posted in this thread unless it's 100% confirmed legit. Anything that gets debunked gets deleted. Not even 1 page into the "non speculation" thread and people are speculating on a questionable pic from a 7 year-old set.

The set is 7 years old, but the picture could have been taken this week. It's just not a "new" set built specifically for The Dark Knight Rises. I think we'll see Arkham show up in The Dark Knight Rises again. But I agree, it'd be nice if this was saved for *new* set pieces we haven't seen before.

i saw some batman rollerskates in a toyshop the other day.... possible clue for TDKR

Those are iceskates man. Different.

Bat-Rollers for TDK. Obviously with big tank-like turret guns sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"