World The Official Transformers G1 Cartoon Thread.

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
transformers2.png

box_battle_84.jpg

box_battle_85_usa.jpg

box_battle_86_usa.jpg

box_battle_87.jpg

transformers_the_movie.jpg

Come here and discuss the greatness which was Generation 1. The toys, the movie, the show, the comics. All here!

I've been watching my G1 set, and the dynamic between Starscream and Megs is freakin' great. I just watched the episode; "Fire in the Sky" and Megs throws an energon cube at SS's face and says "You disgust me!!". Bay's movie may be screwing many things up, but it did get me back into G1, and got me to buy the DVD set. I'm already hooked and will probably keep watching the set until all are done! :woot::up:

I'm looking forward to the film however it will never capture the magic of Generation 1 in my eyes. I have come to terms that this is not a film of that universe and is an entirely new line.

Looking back at the cartoon it does facinate me that what was effectively a 20+minute advertisement for the toy line was so enjoyable.

I'm looking forward to the film however it will never capture the magic of Generation 1 in my eyes. I have come to terms that this is not a film of that universe and is an entirely new line.
I agree, my generation of TF's were the original '84-'90 line up, the rest that came after, TFG2, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Robots In Disquise, Armada, Energon, and Cyberton are NOT Transformers in my opinion.

I just imagine them as what-if's alternate universes.

Yea, it's the only way to enjoy the film

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"