The Powers of Wonder Woman

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
WW84 added 2 new powers to Dianas overall powerset that she didn't have in the first film.

What did you think of these additions? Should she gain anymore?

What did you think of these additions?

I'm glad that she can now fly, but I need to see if they keep that in future movies. I need that confirmed.

Should she gain anymore?

I don't really think they need to give her new powers. Flight was pretty much the last one I was hoping for. The psychic abilities she had Pre-Crisis is blah. I know that before Michelle McLaren left the first WW movie she was toying with idea of Diana having a pet tiger (lol) which means WW was going to have the power to communicate with animals (A Post-Crisis power). Not really sure I'm into that either. I think WW is fine with what she has now. They just need to show her using her various powers in better put together action scenes.

I dug the additions.

I’m a fan of when the comics just randomly give Superman zany superpowers. So also down for more powers for WW.

Hated the invisbility power, it is just unneeded. Just because you are daughter of Zeus doesn't mean you inhereit all of his abilities. She has her unique ability with the bracers so apart from the enhanced speed/streangth, and now glide/flight...she dont need any more. And that doesnt even take into account she can semi control lightning.

I thought the way the flight power was introduced was very weak. It just kind of came out of nowhere without any buildup. Same with the invisibility power. That was more “WTF” to me than the flight scene. They REALLY could have written this better....

I thought the way the flight power was introduced was very weak. It just kind of came out of nowhere without any buildup. Same with the invisibility power. That was more “WTF” to me than the flight scene. They REALLY could have written this better....
They could've added a scene to the opening sequence of young Diana trying to make herself invisible during the race thing, that would've made it make a bit more sense.

They could've added a scene to the opening sequence of young Diana trying to make herself invisible during the race thing, that would've made it make a bit more sense.

Yeah one scene with some dialogue would have made a huge difference IMO.

I dug the additions.

I’m a fan of when the comics just randomly give Superman zany superpowers. So also down for more powers for WW.
For example, In Superman II, Zod just made a guy float in mid air MERELY BY POINTING HIS FINGER AT HIM!

The invisibility power, while stupid imo, was written just fine. She states that she had been toying with it throughout the years.

The invisibility power, while stupid imo, was written just fine. She states that she had been toying with it throughout the years.

Nah. She says that right before using the power. It was lazy writing.

Nah. She says that right before using the power. It was lazy writing.

It still gives us a reason where it came from. Using it earlier in the film wouldn't have been a major difference.

Telepathy and throwable projectile bracelets would be novel and add a new visual aesthetic

It still gives us a reason where it came from. Using it earlier in the film wouldn't have been a major difference.

I think it would have ruined the surprise in the moment.

If this was a power from the comics I don’t think people would feel it’s out of nowhere.

Loved the flying... Thought the magic invisibility thing was not well introduced. Didn't help that it was part of a scene I hated (the entire plane thing, from start to finish)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"